What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sealed dep greenhouse

queequeg152

Veteran
ahaha. i could crawl around those plants on all fours and you would never know i was there.

it would be like a benny hill skit. some farmer with a pitch fork chasing after a bunch shaking foliage.

Lol for sure yield suffered majorily cause they were planted to close.. I laid out the boxes how I wanted and came back the next day and the workers took it upon themselves too bunch them together and add more boxes and all of them were filled with soil so it was fucked and a mess lol

CrushnYuba

Hahaha. Haha. Dude, that's something everyone can relate to. Workers doing weird stuff like that and you get there and you are like "well shit, moving it is out of the question. I have an empty row of pots that this idiot planted under trees. Every time I look at it, I get mad. Until I need that dirt though it stays.
Everyone bitches about the same shit trimmers and workers do.

Speed of green

sooo the little hoop is all reloaded and ready to rip, im going to start pulling tarps next week.

I need to get the trellising in place ASAP.

I have been busy the last couple weeks with my new project. There will be a separate thread in the near future as it all takes shape.

Here is a sneak peek.

CrushnYuba

Damn homey. Looks rad. Is the new one going to be sealed with carbon? Are you going to do construction the same way? Is the new spot coastal also?
What are you going to do for medium? Coco in small pots pretty pretty please :). Maybe coco and perlite in medium small.

Speed of green

it will be sealed with a wet wall and some big ass exhaust fans. The cadillac of light deps, automated everything.

i'm working on an experimental odor control solution as well.

The plants are going to be in a hydroponic system

the location is about 15-20 miles inland from the coast, there are many many other greenhouses in the area so i think ill blend in.

Speed of green

They are going to be sealed with a wet wall, pellet stoves, and big ass fans, automated tarps. full deluxe cadillac model

plants will be in a hydro system

new spot is 15-20 miles from the coast.

in a major commercial production area with tons of greenhouses all around so i should blend in.

im also working on an experimental odor control system.

stinky

Dude Nice set-up! Hopefully those fucking nosey neighbors didn't get you evicted!

More info please....

Cheap Ass PVC Greenhouse Growers Associated

Latest posts

Latest posts