What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenhouse ... Fun

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Didn't have time to vegg long or amend the soil ... using greenstone with teas

Bubba Jones

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 45

redlaser

Veteran
Casey Jones

Are you still vegging these and if so when did you start your lights? I started adding light 7/15 and my seed plants reverted to single leaves but clones only went to three leave. I thought i was a week early starting extra light but I guess not. They were 1-2 feet on average height.The seeded are all C99 crosses and C99 f2s

i noticed the greenhouse was anchored on a pier it looks, is it bolted on or set when the concrete was poured?

FreedomGrower

Veteran
I did not add light ... I put some up in case ... Most are sativas and hybrids and my gh gets allot of light ... They have stretched more than I would have liked and will stretch allot more ... Large plants are a month+ old three weeks in the ground ... Small ones are gg4 put in the 16th ... I may add suppulmentry lights to help reduce the stretch but it mostly has to do with the heat.

FreedomGrower

Veteran
You only live once right? ...

Attachments

• led5.jpg
    led5.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 46
  • led3.jpg
    led3.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 51
  • led1.jpg
    led1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 49

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Half the gh are glue cant tell if the y are 1lbs or 1/2 lbs they went in late July ... Been adding co2 with 4 burners during the day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Latest posts