What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20x30 Auto Light Dep Greenhouse

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I hope you have some supplemental lighting in there? I have a greenhouse thats enclosed and we have yet to cover it and its 3 weeks into bloom. We don't get the full sun light though, i hope you do and your girls actually stretch before flower

jbarsk8

Glaze, keep in mind, if youre about to throw in some lighting now they very well may be going from veg....to flower...and back to veg, could throw em for a loop. As norcal stated, i also havent even pulled tarp yet and im about day 17 flower after pulling my lighting. I wont even start pulling for a week or so and then ill be pulling for roughly the last month to keep them from reverting back to veg..... Hope this helps a bit

GlaZed420

I've had 2 pretty big plants in the GH for 3+ weeks and zero signs of flower... i think im in the clear for the next few days

GlaZed420

Next round. 30 sour diesels just transplanted and some Sky Lotus waiting to see them

Attachments

• IMAG2666.jpg
    IMAG2666.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 41

GlaZed420

Already growing pretty nicely

Attachments

• IMAG2667.jpg
    IMAG2667.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG2668.jpg
    IMAG2668.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMAG2669.jpg
    IMAG2669.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 50

GlaZed420

During the day humidity is in the high 20's to low 30's... I was thinking of brewing my tea in my greenhouse to increase humidity? 10 gallons of water in a 65*-85* degree area should help?

GlaZed420

What pH do you guys recommend for a foliar spray? I was gonna go with 5ml per gallon of Grow at a pH of 6.2... Would that be ok?

GlaZed420

Started getting the lights hooked up. Maybe overkill? Fuck it I've got 14 to setup

Attachments

• IMAG2676.jpg
    IMAG2676.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 52

Cuttengrower

Looking good. What time do you have your lights come on and off and do u use lighting all the way Intel you start 2 flower?

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Im guessing he has them go on a couple hours before sunrise and then again a couple hours after the sun goes down

Cuttengrower

Yeah I have mine go on until about 930-10 at night just to add a little bit more grow time and light to help stop flowering

GlaZed420

Missing some sockets somehow... gotta order a few more it seems. Been very overcast the past week

Attachments

• IMAG2688.jpg
    IMAG2688.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 51