What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

does polycarbonate works well???

judgedread

hi guys, i am an italian boy,and i have a question for you 'cause in the italian forum no one can help me. i have a pair of frisian duck outdoor in my garden, especially one that's in a big vase (40 liter) being to big, i use lst for both plant, but the problem is that in flowering time the odor of all that buds could be a problem for the neightbor, so i have in a mind to put them in a mini small greenhouse and connect to it an aspiration with filter, i saw lot of model of small greenhouse, and my question is, polycarbonate panel (i read that they stop uv rays ) could works good?or maybe is better a classic pvc??? hope you can help me... thank you from italy!!!!

theclearspot

Ive got a polycarbonate works fine no problem. My problem is security they are easier to break into than traditional harder glass greenhouses.

Latest posts

Latest posts