What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats the one strain that your mouth is watering for right this minute!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
There's a few strains that I've been wanting for some time now.

BOG's LifeSaver, BogBubble, Bogglegum, etc.

Sweet Tooth 3, and all the other sweet Tooth's

Pure Haze

thepureskunk

Just grew mosca c99 and it was fruity and delicious, I will run her again for sure, every bean was a mostly the same with flavors varying from pineapple to mango.

Pineapple pheno C99... Now we are talking :yum:

Who sells DECENT Cindy these days??

Edit...like this...

picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,my og sweetooth3 from deluxe and strawberrys and cream again,,cheers s2

Z

Ziggaro

I am surprised to say it but I think I've had enough of that road kill skunk smell. It was just reeking out of my pocket the other day at a friends and started making me a little nauseous.
I am yearning for a nice blueberry like I used to get back in the day with that blueberry jam taste and smell...yum. I haven't grown any heavy indicas in a while either that sounds good. I could do with a little bubba in my life :)

bamboozle

ICMag Donor
Maui Wowie! This plant is only a few weeks away. Smells like tropical heaven! Mouth watering good hints of guava, pineapple, limonene effervescent funk, plus watermelon all rolled into one! I can't wait to get into this!

Attachments

• Maui Wowee 2.jpg
    Maui Wowee 2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 11

LubdaNugs

Veteran
A buddy has an ISS cut I'd like to get my hands on. I'm holding off for now, because his system is infested with root aphids.