What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Infamous Irene Kush...straight outta' the Dirty South!!!

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I thought it had a very nice high, a lot like Bubba very relaxing but mentally stimulating. The best thing I thought was the flavor, almost menthol y fule. And I was most impressed because it was outdoor I was smoking.

V

Veg N Out

This cut was sourced by a good friend from a crew out of the dirty south, they hoarde this clone like you would not believe, I knew these cats for years, donated many strains, and proved my character to them before they blessed me with this clone. They gave us the OK to pass it to a short list, curious to see every one elses Irene and hear about where theirs came from.

Wasn't there another Irene some time ago?

Thought Bubbleman was making bubble out of it, or the Budder king or some cannuk, eh?

Thought Irene was a ww or something?

Not saying this isn't irene kush, just wondering about the similarities in name is all.

D.C. -

i wish i knew the crew been in the dirty my whole life and was never able to get more than a zip then when i asked about cuttings i pretty much lost the access... aint seen it since this was 2009 march

R

Raw_Dog

My bad for talking too much in my previous post. The Irene cut is probably the best commercial strain I have laid my fingers on. The growers here who have the cut and are "known" to have the cut grow her in dirt, organically, and indoors.

mdclone

Here are some shots of 'Irene'.
Technically nice shots on a nice camera, but not the best representation of the strain as its not even a full bud so you can't really even tell its Irene...but it is..

xiE3dZ3.jpg

cBPCvgd.jpg

Grizz

Veteran
healthy lookin MP. I have to say for a supposed og bag seed she really produces. good stretch and nice strong branches and a lot of buds

Latest posts

Latest posts