What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

browntrout

Veteran
The orientation of sex on either part was not stated. But worth a try if there's a chance imo.

God is not a clone only lol. Usually the only good form around mind you.

Bt

bigbag

Veteran
^my experience with God seedlines is they pale in comparison to the cup winning clone...;) that said, outcrosses using the clone tend to be very dank indeed !

browntrout

Veteran
^my experience with God seedlines is they pale in comparison to the cup winning clone...;) that said, outcrosses using the clone tend to be very dank indeed !

Same, I've sampled a clone from seeds of the cup year many times. Most pronounced/strongest taste of any outdoor bud going.

BT

bigbag

Veteran
here in BC, the God doesn't perform that well outside...a bit too late, but does very well in greenhouses ;)

browntrout

Veteran
here in BC, the God doesn't perform that well outside...a bit too late, but does very well in greenhouses ;)

The east coast god clone, was selected for outdoor. Loads of little gram buds stacked everywhere. Early october finish. Not near as good indoor, but grown outdoor better than A LOT of indoor.

BT

mr bub

Yesterday I cut my sensi star X blockhead, put some in the dehydrator, and just smoked a joint. It sure smells good, not too fruity, but a nasty stank. and it sure gets your fingers sticky as you trim it. Its real good. There were two plant types, one was a big fat single cola, the other more branched like a xmas tree. Thats the better of the two. I would buy these seeds again, but there are so many to choose from. I want to try some of his c99 crosses. Mmmm thats good, hits you in the head.

Happycampseeds

I'm looking to add a trippy/psychedelic energetic, feel good, electric sativa to my grow. Not sure witch to start off with. Trying to stay away from paranoia effects. I know sounds a little conflicted! Lol! So I have it narrowed down to 4 strains from B/H's Hawaiian/AK47 x Black Widow, Hawaiian x Sweet Tooth #3. The 10 week flower time for the effect would be worth it for me. All though the F13 x C99 really caught my eye. Trippy at 7 weeks, but the Malawi Gold x God description very spot on for what Im looking for. Any suggestions?

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Seed Run......

Seed Run......

Had a friend hand me a bag with 5 seeds in it. It was labeled:

Beanho
NL5 hz X SSH

I do not know how old these seeds are/were.... they are 6-7" plants now. I had to hold them back because of plant count constraints, so I uppotted them to 3 gallon pots from cups. It's working so far.....they've only grown an inch or two since TP. (All 5 popped and seem to be doing OK)

Friend said they took 20 weeks to bloom... (I'm hoping he was thinking seed to cut, instead of bloom time)

I don't see this as a listing @ Hempy Depoty, so not sure if it's a current strain or not.

That said; The fellow who had them liked them enough to want the strain to continue... so here we go. I've resigned myself to a May 2015 harvest.

Anybody know anything about this cross? I'd be most appreciative if you'd jump in.

:tiphat:

I do have Ak47, White Russian, and Sour Diesel, mothers on hand. I may turn into a 'pollen chucker' too.

dannykarey

Man....I've been eyeing up this guys gear for ever it seems like..........Still no pics??

I was also looking at the God crosses............The clone I got was from back in the day when BCBuddepo used to sell clones........I know, they have a horrible rep.......The cut I got from them was f'n KILLER!!!! Slow to veg, and root........But well worth it...Whatever it was LOL!!!

.......Lost her after only 2 runs and have been chasing her ever since.

Danny

D3pthCharg3

I just dunked some of Beanho's Neville's Haze x SSH, a few of the seeds were tiny, like black sesame seeds. I also ordered his Haze mix, I saw the rundown of some of the potential crosses on another site, it was too good to pass up at $20 for 10. It was essentially a list of some of the most respected hazes and haze hybrids of yesteryear such as SSH, Mango, Nl5Hz, Mothers Finest, Jack, OTH, as well as some elites such as TW, and an old Sensi Super Skunk cross I seem to remember too. All these and more hit to his SSH and Mango Males. A haze lovers mystery paradise IMHO.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
My seedlings are now at 8-14"s.

A couple of them are not taking off yet. Two are showing sex...... and they are Females.... the other 3 are not showing sex as of yet.

They have plenty of time (May 2015?). What was I thinking 20 weeks bloom. Oh boy.

Glad I have plenty of jars, and they are full. lmao

D3pthCharg3

I'll bet those are gonna be killer. From what I've read that is a Sensi NL5/Haze (I seem to remember him commenting on it's psychedelic effects in the original description, but it's been a while) crossed to Mr. Nice SSH male that he was using as a stud in his Haze Craze Daze line a few years back. This happens to be the father to the seeds I just got wet (with an old GHS Neville's-shorter flower for a Nevs- as mom), so I will be close on your heels with this one.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
I'm told patience is a virtue..... never been virtuous. lol

So this round is going to be a long haul for me.

Hoping for good results,,, and some capsules of spare pollen...maybe some crosses to test grow as well.

I wasn't looking for psychedelic.... but I'd certainly take it. Hell yes.

mr bub

Just got some new seeds in the mail!
going to try Beanho's Malawi Gold X God and OGKush X ChemDawgD
Looking forward to next april-may

Last edited:

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Just got some new seeds in the mail!
going to try Beanho's Malawi Gold X God and OGKush X ChemDawgD
Looking forward to next april-may

Sounds like a fun grow. Are you able to grow quite a few where you're at?

edit; Are you doing seeds this run? I like the idea of making seeds, and growing them out before deciding I love a particular strain...plus it leaves with a substantial supply of beans for future grows.

mr bub

No, I'm only a hobby grower for personal use for me and mine.
I have a 400w perpetual grow with 4-6 plants in flower, giving a plant every two weeks. I go through a number of strains from seed, although cuttings and re-veg make up about half. Just maintaining a perpetual grow from seed through veg and then flower makes this one of my full time hobbies. Sometimes I make seeds, but usually I let other people like Beanho do the work.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Well I'm cursed when it comes to making seeds it seems.

5 of 5 popped,,,,,, and All are girls. Got clones going of the best 3. The seedlings are in bloom(12/12 from 6-8"s tall).

Sure wish the Pot Fairy would bring me some Haze pollen.

D3pthCharg3

Nev x SSH in flower 2.5 weeks, surprisingly only doubled in stretch, as I planned for 3x+, oh well, it got a bigger pot. Will update.