What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Magoo

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
i've grown 10+ packs of cosmic brain and found some really great stuff. his favorite of mine would be the ms universe my boy grew..fire.

about to pop some drizella in the near future. one of the best breeders out. and he is an actual breeder..no pollen chucking going on there..dude knows his stuff.

For sure... I just popped 3 drizella beans!! :yay: All above soil, cant wait to see what I get, looks to be quite the yielder!

Shit now I really want a pack of mount hood huckelberry.
SOLD OUT, it was a limitied release, closest you can get to it now besides a cut, is the blue magoo bx1's. ;) Much love dudes, OR definately holds down the fresh genetics!!SL

talktosamson

Veteran
For sure... I just popped 3 drizella beans!! :yay: All above soil, cant wait to see what I get, looks to be quite the yielder!

SOLD OUT, it was a limitied release, closest you can get to it now besides a cut, is the blue magoo bx1's. ;) Much love dudes, OR definately holds down the fresh genetics!!SL

God dammit...

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
God dammit...

I know man.... When I saw those Mt. Hood Huckleberry photos I was drooling, then saw thet they've been sold out for like 2 years :tumbleweed: no bueno, BUT from what ProfessorP has said he will be releasing the BMbx1's to the public in a short while. And there are to be some pretty huckleberry related pheno's in there ;) The search in on... much love bro, SL :shooty:

talktosamson

Veteran
I'm not a huge fan of seeds, someone has to have a huckleberry cut somewhere.....its Oregon it cant be that hard to find :)

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im in WA working the Blue Magoo clone! Keep posted my man! Special things on the way!

cirric

I've smoked the local BLUE MAGOO. THX for the genetics info!

I've smoked the local BLUE MAGOO. THX for the genetics info!

I was just thinking if Oregon made another famous strain. Whats that other Oregon strain that made blueberry or something. Was it PURPLE THAI? Perma Frost! Maybe Coffee????????

Been a while but getting my card back.

503 SENSI IS ALL I SMOKE. Well A Little Cali TOO!
Got 10 strains at my disposal.
Hashplant x U2
Hashplant x Purple Kush
Cali - OG Kush
G-13
Pineapple Express
Coffee
Blue City Diesel
Blue God
Blue Magoo
Strawberry Cough.
New just in Master Kush.
Beats Cali - OG KUSH by a mile (Its not uplifting like all weed should be.
So if anyone KNOWS where to get clones or seeds of
La Confidental, Yumbolt, Gani [Real Old Gani] Northern Lights, etc.....
Let me know THX!!!
Ever experience the psychedelic trip of what Marijuana can do to you after a small Gravity Hit [Gravity Walk] (Walk about 20 feet after a gravity hit and hold it in!! You may hallucinate something that didn't happen. It happened to me on Northern Lights. I got a big HEAD RUSH and thought I was having seizures when I wasnt. Passing out seeing feeling colors!!! Getting dizzy for a second like I was drunk. TRY IT. Crazy Shit. A lot of strains do give big head rushes.
Watch Out Marijuana May Become Life Threatening Substance!
I almost hit me head after passing out. My friend literally dropped to his knees!!!!!! Acting dumb for a few seconds is something all adults should do once in a while. I always wanted weed to Fuck you up so much you hallicinate imagine shit's happening!
Smoke peace.

talktosamson

Veteran
I was just thinking if Oregon made another famous strain. Whats that other Oregon strain that made blueberry or something. Was it PURPLE THAI? Perma Frost! Maybe Coffee????????

Oregon Purple Thai was used to make blueberry and many others, DJ Lived in Eugene for a while. A lot of his stuff was bred there and his son JD made the wit blues there recently. Other strains made in Oregon I can think of, Williams Wonder, Perma Frost, Snow Cap, Blueberry, Magoo, Im sure there are other greats bread here too.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Portland Snow AKA SNow, I just saw this one the other day after YEARS of not
Super Bill
there is a dog shit cut from here

there are more I'm just forgetful

talktosamson

Veteran
Dude the snow is so dank, used to get P's of snow in college and everyone loved it, forgot about that old good oregon strain

talktosamson

Veteran
The Permafrost is from Oregon? Do you have more information regarding this cutting and where it came from?

The Perma that comes from Southern Oregon is Train Wreck x Super Dank (which is rumored to be a widdow hybrid) Super frosty, tastes a lot like train wreck. The cut circulates through my circle and is sometimes given out just as TW by mistake. I can taste/smell the difference but some cant.

cyat

Veteran
the snow........ used get just the trim(leaf) as good as a lotta bud..

the smalls everything could work .. it was about 2000-2001

i wish i could talk to nate now...

he gave up all other strains to grow that one

TonyGreenHand

Talktosampson thank you for your detailed response. There is a debate thread on where permafrost came from and it's active right now:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=200008

No one has said it's from Oregon yet, however someone did claim it is from Oregon, Ohio. If you have the real info regarding the permafrost set the nay sayers straight with the facts.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
the snow........ used get just the trim(leaf) as good as a lotta bud..

the smalls everything could work .. it was about 2000-2001

i wish i could talk to nate now...

he gave up all other strains to grow that one

I got to PDX March 4 2001, the Snow was one of the first strains I got here. I came from Wisco where shitty beasters were all there was besides shit mexi. I was like, OMG I made it, I'm in heaven.

I don't care what anyone says, I found heaven on earth, and I finally feel like I made it home.

LoveOregon3.jpg

the guy that made that image is basically retired a few years later. The lucky fucker

talktosamson

Veteran
I locked down a 5 pack of Mount Hood Huckelberry F2 from a seed bank that will not be named. Had to buy a pack of something to get it, I honestly don't even know what I ordered, something from the same breeder, but I forget what it was called.

cyat

Veteran
Talktosampson thank you for your detailed response. There is a debate thread on where permafrost came from and it's active right now:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=200008

No one has said it's from Oregon yet, however someone did claim it is from Oregon, Ohio. If you have the real info regarding the permafrost set the nay sayers straight with the facts.

the permafrost i used to get from sonoma was hella sticky lacking in flavor and nothing at all like the p town snow