What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My backyard solid walled GH--

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Dam dude I dont know if I would have dont that. I hope she is cool and does not call anyone. You know the bigest mistake is telling anyone.. Looks like your a bit over you limit there :)

I had no choice...she was dead set on calling Animal Control, and here, they are Sheriff's Deputies--
I'm a li'l nervous about if she changes her mind and calls someone, but me, my wife and my son all have our Recs, and I have about 10 more in a folder-- If they wanted to be dicks, they would tear it down and charge me...but I would get it dismissed in Court--:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets just hope that does not happen.. Keep a dead rat under your deck next time pull that out and show it to her.. Oh look here is that bad smell lol... Cover your arse and get that smell under contoll

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kali a photographers dream house..congrats on the PoTM nomi, well deserved for such a unique mouth watering image. It desrves enlarged..Cheers..DD

picture.php

Gooey

thanks for sharing this awsomeness with us, what type of yield you pullin per plant in the big house? lookin dank

supermanlives

Veteran
thats sweet. i am building something similar. just need the clear panels and i am done. i want my roof as clear as possible. then i will buy shade cloth as needed.in the winter the light is weaker and i need a clear roof . summer shadecloth

TLoft13

Looks amazing Kali, but why the fuck didn't you paint your walls white? You have too much weed already?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, had a slight issue yesterday, lucky it didn't go bad--
My neighbors in the back are an older British couple, and she seen my wife outside and called her over-- She told my wife that she is going to call Animal Control because....(ready?)...she thinks there is a skunk living under my shed!! Lol!!
So my wife calls me out, and my neighbor is telling me it she has been smelling the skunk for the last couple weeks...and says, "It might even be a whole family of them!!"
So I tell her, ok...I gotta tell you something-- I am a MMJ Patient, and there is no skunk, that is my plants you are smelling...please don't call Animal Control!!
Haha...she got all embarrassed, and said oh...ok-- Said it is none of her business, and she don't care...she was just afraid we had a skunk infestation!!
So, gonna go ahead and get some filters for my exhaust now...I guess I need it more than I thought!! Lol!!

That cracks me the F up!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Hey that looks like a really cool grow fort, Kali!.... Gawd, I need to move out there! lol

Thanks fer sharing man. Take care... BC

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Well damn...I have been neglecting this lately!!
Ok, I already harvested all the ones in flower, and like I suspected, they were very airy buds due to the cold temps and winter light-- But they still were very tasty!! I got about a lb and a half from it--
So here are the Spring Crop...they are already in flower, and should be done about the 5th of June--

And I thought some of you might get a kick out of my bag here--:biggrin:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
And here are some pics of the plants I am going to clone for my Summer Crop--
There are 4 that are GC X Bubba Kush--

Then the 2 bushier ones on the end here are OG X GDP on the left, and what I was told is a Herojuana, on the right...altho I have my doubts about that one--

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Looks amazing Kali, but why the fuck didn't you paint your walls white? You have too much weed already?

Yeah I know...The embarrassing part is...I am a Painter!! (I heard weed makes you lazy...:biggrin:)
In between my Spring and Summer Crop, I am going to switch out the roof panels to clear, and will paint it at that time--:)