What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My backyard solid walled GH--

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Hey ya'll-- Here is my GH at my house-- It is simple T1-11 siding, with translucent white poly roof panels--
It is the same as we have at the Collective I grow for...just (much!!) smaller-- Mine is 25X16

I have been running the li'l heater at night, just to keep it from freezing--

I have about 70 flowering...I know I am getting small buds, being Winter and all...but hey, it's free!! lol

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Ok...it wouldn't let me post all the images in one post...so--

Here is my next crop...the ones in flower are all in 5 gal soil...these here in veg, are in 15 gal soil-- I got them separated with some panda film, with a light on all night to keep them from flowering--

And here are a couple shots of the roof--

All in all, it works great!! This will be my second year since I built it--:tiphat:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
It is exactly like mine...but 6000 sq ft-- 400 7-8 foot plants--:tiphat:

sweet-jesus.jpg

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Oh yeah...there are smell issues-- But it is less now, with the GH--
I have been growing outside back there for 8 years...luckily my neighbors are either cool, or could care less-- One of them has told me how they love it when the wind changes, so their whole patio smalls like fresh bud!! Lol--
Keep in mind, I am totally Legal tho....I have had CPS here, they looked at my garden, took copies of our Recs, and left-- That was like 4 years ago now, and have heard nothing more--
I got ripped for 2 plants about 3 years ago, went all CSI on it, found out who did it, (it was some local kids...18 or 19 y/o) and instead of getting violent with them, I found out we had mutual friends...and those friends went to him and explained the error of their ways...then they told them I said they could keep the plants, as a gift...but next time they would find their ass on a milk carton--
Haven't had a problem since-- (I was told they are scared shitless of me-- lol)

V

vonforne

T1-11 and 2x4´s........gotta love it. Cheap and effective.

Nice work man. Keep the pictures coming with a progress report on the kids.

V

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
This is awesome, so those ladies have been flowering all winter?

aod

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I do my initial vegging on my bathtub with an 8 bulb T-5, got 73 in there now..lol, we are shower ppl, so we don't use it--
All the plants out in the GH are Afgahni Kush-- I use them for my Spring crop, because they can handle the longer days in late May without using a blackout--
Here are the ones I am vegging for a Summer crop...actually they are a friend's, that I am watching right now, but I am taking clones for my Summer Crop-- Gonna have Skywalker, GC X Bubba, Larry OG, NYSD, Herijuana, GDP, and Skunk--

G

greenmatter

you know i noticed you don't bitch about your job much. now i get it!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Oh yeah...there are smell issues-- But it is less now, with the GH--
I have been growing outside back there for 8 years...luckily my neighbors are either cool, or could care less-- One of them has told me how they love it when the wind changes, so their whole patio smalls like fresh bud!! Lol--

Ok, had a slight issue yesterday, lucky it didn't go bad--
My neighbors in the back are an older British couple, and she seen my wife outside and called her over-- She told my wife that she is going to call Animal Control because....(ready?)...she thinks there is a skunk living under my shed!! Lol!!
So my wife calls me out, and my neighbor is telling me it she has been smelling the skunk for the last couple weeks...and says, "It might even be a whole family of them!!"
So I tell her, ok...I gotta tell you something-- I am a MMJ Patient, and there is no skunk, that is my plants you are smelling...please don't call Animal Control!!
Haha...she got all embarrassed, and said oh...ok-- Said it is none of her business, and she don't care...she was just afraid we had a skunk infestation!!
So, gonna go ahead and get some filters for my exhaust now...I guess I need it more than I thought!! Lol!!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh man, thats hilarious haha! Thank god she talked to you first! Everything is looking great in here.

aod

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dam dude I dont know if I would have dont that. I hope she is cool and does not call anyone. You know the bigest mistake is telling anyone.. Looks like your a bit over you limit there :)