Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Superthrive - What is it?

Thread Title Search
-
Superthrive - What is it? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2010, 03:38 AM #1
VagPuncher
Balls Deep!!

VagPuncher is a splendid one to beholdVagPuncher is a splendid one to beholdVagPuncher is a splendid one to beholdVagPuncher is a splendid one to beholdVagPuncher is a splendid one to beholdVagPuncher is a splendid one to beholdVagPuncher is a splendid one to beholdVagPuncher is a splendid one to beholdVagPuncher is a splendid one to beholdVagPuncher is a splendid one to beholdVagPuncher is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Superthrive - What is it?

I hear some people call it Snake Oil, but I LOVE it.

Gets my clones rooted super fast.

Just vitamins and amino acids?
VagPuncher is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2010, 08:13 AM #2
calstar

calstar will become famous soon enough
Yeah what is it? Not much info on the packaging. Vitamin B and marketing hype or ?????

“If you own 28 different foods, 65 different additives and 14 jugs of molasses and not one single book on plants, then that is the problem.” WB

“Always remember that we are aiming to feed the soil not the plant!” DocLeaf
calstar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:31 AM #3
redeyesurprise

This is according to the State of Oregon's Department of Agriculture site:

Humic Acid, Indole3 Butyric Acid, Naphthaleneacetic Acid, Phosphorous Acid, Kelp, Vitamin B1, Polyacrylamide, Potting Mix.

Old 08-21-2010, 06:41 PM #4
NorCal530

NorCal530 is on a distinguished road
I always use it during transplant
NorCal530 is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2010, 07:36 PM #5
Kalicokitty
The cat that loves cannabis

Kalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really nice
Been using it for over a month now, and I can defiantly say the roots look bigger, whiter, and healthier then before using it.(when viewed during transplant)

I've heard some people here who's opinions are greatly respected by me calling it snake oil, but I think it actually has a positive effect on vegging plants based on my short term experience with it.
Kalicokitty is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2010, 09:18 PM #6
NorCal530

NorCal530 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalicokitty View Post
Been using it for over a month now, and I can defiantly say the roots look bigger, whiter, and healthier then before using it.(when viewed during transplant)

I've heard some people here who's opinions are greatly respected by me calling it snake oil, but I think it actually has a positive effect on vegging plants based on my short term experience with it.
so you use it past transplant?
NorCal530 is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2010, 09:35 PM #7
Kalicokitty
The cat that loves cannabis

Kalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really niceKalicokitty is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal530 View Post
so you use it past transplant?
I mix a little bit in every time I water the vegging plants, so far they seem to be loving it.
I've also been using it for plants in the first couple weeks of flowering, but that's were I stop, as the consensus from what I've read seems to be that there is no real benefit in using it beyond that time, and that it may actually prolong the flowering period if you do.

Again, I've been using it for less then 2 months now, but so far, so good.
Kalicokitty is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2010, 10:02 PM #8
FreezerBoy
Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training

FreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud of
I vote snake oil. No benefits from it's use. No losses when thrown in the trash.
FreezerBoy is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:45 PM #9
jgrow

jgrow has a spectacular aura aboutjgrow has a spectacular aura aboutjgrow has a spectacular aura aboutjgrow has a spectacular aura about
Should it be used when using organics? i came across a bottle and was just wondering
we'll never forget the wonders of mary's bed
and we can run 200 miles through a ganja feild
until all we see is red and we can shout it out
we're still thinking about the wonders of mary's bed

and so we sing jump around sweet mary
you know we all have to move along
you never know what you've got in this cruel world
until you realize its gone
jgrow is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2010, 10:53 PM #10
StoneElemental

StoneElemental will become famous soon enoughStoneElemental will become famous soon enough
'Cept the money wasted in buying it to begin with, which almost no matter where you are is less than 10 bucks no biggie I guess. I vote snake oil too. I laugh at myself on this one because I don't really base it on experience using it. It's contents are a highly guarded secret which leads me to believe its just another snake oil. I do understand they might not want it copied but again if it weren't another snake oil it would have been copied by now thru "open domain". Try it if you want but there are plenty of growers who do great without it wether they grow cannabis or any other plant for that matter. Just my two copper Lincolns.

-S.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezerBoy View Post
I vote snake oil. No benefits from it's use. No losses when thrown in the trash.

"Bumi, you're a mad genius." -Aang

-Lose your inner child and you lose an integral part of your growing soul.
-Often I'm frustrated to see our problem isn't in our local governments, It's whats handed down thru Federal governments...It may be time again for revolution.
-Herb itself will never hurt anyone, unless of course you are crushed by a rogue 1 ton falling bale of it. In which case you my actually want to learn to look up. ~Me

"See, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years... RRReal fuckin' high on drugs."--Bill Hicks
Empathy for the ignorant (i hope im out close to being out of the woods...or back in?)
StoneElemental is offline Quote