What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

here is some sativa bud grown 12-12 from seed.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here is some sativa bud grown 12-12 from seed grown under 300 watts of cfl lights.
she flowered for 11 weeks.
also I flushed her for 2 weeks.

I am stuned at how well she turned out.:woohoo:
here is the smoke report from the sample tested.
buzz is 12-10
tast is 7-10
bag appel is 6-10 not that it really matters.
the high last for 4-5 hours straight.:woohoo::abduct::yoinks:
all in all she is a great smoke all around.
this bud almost gets me too high. my whole body from head to toe is racing very very fast right now. makeing it hard to type.

but the only down fall of growing a sativa on 12-12 from seed is that for me she took a very very long to show her sex.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
It is way way better than it looks. but it still looks great to me.

well ok then buba which would wrather smoke THIS or SWAGG.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
this shit puts swagg in the dust by 10,000 miles.

I am gunna cure this for 2 or more weeks. if I can.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
I like your style bro, 300 watts of clf growing a sativa. Glad it turned out well for you. Thanks for the report.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Every smoke report you give the potency is either 10/10 or more.....i thinks someone has low tolerance, lucky. But it misleads the average smoker.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Every smoke report you give the potency is either 10/10 or more.....i thinks someone has low tolerance, lucky. But it misleads the average smoker.

I don't think he cares what the average smoker thinks, he's stoked that his "buzz" is a 12. Right on man, congrats on growing yourself some killer Sativa, and a fluoro none the less, sweeet. I know what you mean by super racey highs, I had a Cheese plant that was so strong, I would get really wound up smoking it.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
I actually picked up a sack of some of our lovely mexi-brick here the other day. Surprisingly strong sativa-like buzz - especially for these parts of the world. Glad the stuff worked out good for you. Bagseed is always a gamble.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Congrats on your harvest......looks bad though,looks like it could have been trimmed better and also looks like it smells bad. Just my :2cents: though! Good luck to you in your next grow! :joint:

G

Gilles&Cheryl

Nice grow. I think it looks fine, not that looks matter. Some of the strongest weed I have smoked was also some of the ugliest. IMO, none of the great sativas would win a beauty contest in terms of bag appeal.

You said it took a "very very long time" to show sex, how long exactly?.... I have been tempted by the 12/12 from seed method lately.

Krutor

You said it took a "very very long time" to show sex, how long exactly?.... I have been tempted by the 12/12 from seed method lately.

I did MangoWidow, AHxAS and BlueSatellite2.2, Satori.. all 12/12 from seed, they all showed sex during 4th week of their life.. day 21-25.. all sativas or 50/50 hybrids. Maybe more hazy plants will take week or two more to show sex?

nice buds cheese, i just finished a sativa bagseed with pretty good results, great bag appeal and great taste.the more i cure the more i smell a hazy cat piss aroma coming out of them.

Peace.:joint:

M

mexilandrace

when you say it flowered for 11 weeks and you put it in 12 12 from seed does that mean 11 weeks from seed?

and could you tell me a size reference? like how big around are those colas? coke can?smaller?

Latest posts

Latest posts