You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > USA Outdoor Grow Security

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
USA Outdoor Grow Security Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2017, 10:26 PM #21
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_thumb View Post
If we grow on someone else' property, doesn't that just shift the risk to the person who owns that property??
In my case I didn't think that the Feds would seize property from the county parks system, but shifting the risk to someone you don't like is an alternative way to go.
Once word gets out that someone got their house seized for having someone else's unauthorized grow in the back 40 meanspirited motherfuckers will be planting marijuana everywhere.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 10:59 PM #22
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
In my case I didn't think that the Feds would seize property from the county parks system, but shifting the risk to someone you don't like is an alternative way to go.
Once word gets out that someone got their house seized for having someone else's unauthorized grow in the back 40 meanspirited motherfuckers will be planting marijuana everywhere.
Well then... maybe those folks don't like us either?? Are we to fuck-over others just because we don't like one another? That seems vindictive and small-spirited to me.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:31 AM #23
igrowone

igrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud of
not sure if mentioned, but i'd think smell would be the highest risk
at least if you're growing significant weight

Old 08-14-2017, 11:26 PM #24
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
plant some real tomatoes in rows, then either tie your plants down between the rows or plant short autoflowers right in among them. cops are looking for christmas trees, not little "shrubberies" lol.

Old 08-14-2017, 11:43 PM #25
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
Intermixed and tied down. Got it.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2017, 12:41 AM #26
Hash2k

Hash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the rough
South texas is good for sativa leaners
Hash2k is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2017, 11:51 PM #27
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
Death before Texas...Yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2017, 02:01 AM #28
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant future
I think one of the biggest temptations outdoor growers have to deal with is the need for sun. Because if a grow-spot gets good sun exposure, that means it's visible from the sky.

If you can live with shade, i.e. no direct sun, I think that works out to be 30 to 35 watts per square foot, instead of the 65-70 you might get in full sun.

Then it's a matter of strain.

I have about 5 scrawny girls, and one beefier girl (Blueberry Headband cross) next to a Hazeman E-Stomper Male.

The scrawny girls are 3 to 4 feet high. It will be interesting to see if any of the other girls tolerate the low light and make some Bud .
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 07:01 PM #29
Easy7

Easy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of light
Don't be stupid and grow in Texas. Move to a med state where you won't go insane with panic at a knock at the door or a helo flying over.

2 acres is not even close to enough land for plausible deniability and outdoors that's the strong hand.

Move to Michigan or somewhere cheap that allows home grows. If you have a clean record there should be no stopping you from moving. If you don't have a cl an record then sure as shit do not grow in the state of steers and queers.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:24 PM #30
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud of
20-40 plants sounds like it might be pushing it
you dont need to grow so many large plants to find your perfect clone mother
a smaller space could be used to do a lot of the initial search with a secondary space set up to further test anything that looks promising

as a medicinal patient you have a legit reason to grow your own weed
like aridbud said, keep plant counts low
with so many monster plants on your property,it could be seen as a commercial grow
/thats just asking for trouble
with fewer plants you stand a better chance of claiming its only for personal use

Last edited by pop_rocks; 08-20-2017 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: im pretty high
pop_rocks is online now Quote