What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The White' aka 'triangle grow Diarie

Slaythe

Ok, thought ill do a grow log this run. I will run The White, a cut generously donated by a kind icmag grower( if he want he can identify himself). It will be veged for about 1 month, maybe more, will finish in 3 gallon pots under a 1k watt Hps. In veg im using AN 2 part nutes and molasse. In flowering im using bloom A+B, bud blood, bigbud, molasse, pk 9-18 and sensizym. Will flush the last 2 weeks. Thats it, ill try to update more often in bloom since peoples dont give a fuck about plant in veg. :rasta:

Later.

Last edited:
G

very nice man, krome's white is a hell of a smoke. it gets me blasted way beyond a lot of the so-called 'elite' strains out there. cant wait to see how they turn out for you.

Slaythe

Im not going to make any breeding project with it atm, i dont have room for that. But im keeping my mothers, so who know in the future.

And yes, it is clone only.

Thanks for steppin in.

Defiantly ExcelAtIt, it's exactly like being the hobo in the liquor store, but hey, I'll survive, just happy to see the strain progress. Good luck with it man, it should be a fun one.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro, finaly another run with "triangle" !! Yes so good cut, i hope she'll powerfull than hell!! Give us some good pics and big bud shot my friend...See ya

:smoweed:

PS: Damn you like noodles bro lol :rasta:

Last edited:

Slaythe

Nice Breederbrad, very frosty nugz ! I hope mine turn frosty like that.

PS: Damn you like noodles bro lol

Haha, yeah, and must hae another 20-30 of these empty ramen cup, they make really good pots ! :rasta:

Last edited:
T

terran2

Strong & smooth ....

Strong & smooth ....

Was lucky to be gifted a nice rarenug of de "White" from one generous one ..... & must say it was delicioso, powerful but an extremely smooth smoke . Just delicious ....

(given the amount of resin/crystal)....

loved it , lucky you .... :wave:

Last edited:
G

All the best of luck with them. Feed her a healthy amount of food and she'll thank you for it. The cooler the temps the better she'll come out. She's going to look done at 45 but let her ride to at least 55. Any day after and you're good to go. A little something to look forward to:

Slaythe

Hey, thanks for stopping in Krome. We see in those pics why she has been granted the name of The white. I just hope i can get mine to look good as yours, but i doubt it.

Btw here they are at 4 day of veg.

Nothing spcial at this time, they lack a little lightning at the moment, but in 4 day they will go under the 1k watter 20/24.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, start a controversial thread and get rewarded for it! How to go! :biglaugh:

Got a cut 2 wks into 12/12 and she's looking awesome! Maybe I'll get a pic up later for inspiration. Not that you need it from me w/ krome showing! :D

Good luck! -HL

ProfessorGadget

Hi there :wave:

Hope you dont mind if I tag along for this grow as I have heard good things about the white :D and also hope to get to have a run with her one day :rasta:

:lurk:

Chamez

Damn, those herb shots look amazing. Someone mentioned the strain 'triangle' to me a few days ago and I disregarded it as just some random name she heard, but after those shots, WOW. Very impressive looking strain and best of luck growing it. In a few months maybe you will get some buds like those.

Piffington

Don't mind me while I make myself at home hehe :lurk: Can't wait to see what you can do with The White, Slaythe. I'm sure they'll turn out great. Take care :wave:

edelephant

Looking nice Slaythe!!!

Heres a nug shot of the the White I was given...

8637The_White_1.jpg

Sorry if the pic doesnt do the cut justice, Im still an amateur photographer.

Until I can get my hands on a cut, I will live vicariously through you homie!!!

cheers

edelephant