What's new

Anyone Use TweetMint Enzymatic Cleaner for Spotted or Russet Elimination?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Hey, :)

I'm doing a little research and came across something I have zero experience and very little information on. I've heard references to using enzymatics for cleaning cannabis of mites/eggs/webs and such. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I believe the product is tweetmint, but I have nothing concrete. There is one thread on here from 2010 about someone using tweetmint. Zero information other than they used it and never posted again.

Anyone? Thank you!

:tiphat:

Blu3Kush

I've never used it as a foliar spray on plants to get rid of any pests but I use it to clean my tent and plastic pots/smartpots in between grows. For foliar I would try starting with a solution of 1tsp for 1 gal water spraying once every 5 days right before lights out. Insects with exoskeletons can be a pain to take out with foliar sprays because their shells repel water Tweetmint uses an enzyme that forces insects with exoskeletons to molt leaving them with a soft delicate shell and I believe also causing them to dry out and die.

Blu3Kush

Also if your looking for more info on tweetmint go to buildasoil he has a bunch of info posted on his site

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Ahhh, thank you. :) That makes sense and I'll check out buildasoil, they're actually local in Cortez so I'll see about stopping by. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts