What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Thoughts

vta

Veteran
Let's hear them...

picture.php

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

Mang, something like 11% of the total population on this planet lives with under 2 dollars a day. Then we have shitbags like this with 100,000 British squid to spend on looking like some other silicone filled shitbag who is famous for being famous. At the risk of sounding like a communist, which I'm not, and you can keep your Ford truck and stuff.. Some redistribution of wealth wouldn't hurt. I mean, look at this fucking guy, I think it's a guy..? 100,000 and this is the best u could come up with, god damn!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Mang, something like 11% of the total population on this planet lives with under 2 dollars a day. Then we have shitbags like this with 100,000 British squid to spend on looking like some other silicone filled shitbag who is famous for being famous. At the risk of sounding like a communist, which I'm not, and you can keep your Ford truck and stuff.. Some redistribution of wealth wouldn't hurt. I mean, look at this fucking guy, I think it's a guy..? 100,000 and this is the best u could come up with, god damn!

Don't hate!:laughing:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
trichrider
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laughing.gif

look who's hating!
did you work in a theater?
is that where you learned projection?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Winning! still!

MAGA/KAG
[/FONT]

You're right, I'm a big baby.
fruit-halloween-costumes-elegant-408-best-funny-costumes-halloween-costumes-images-on-pinterest-of-fruit-halloween-costumes.jpg

vta

Veteran
Thanks Jelly...your deep thoughts bring light to the conversation. So...how long have you had these deep desires?

B

Bird~friend

; There is much beyond that. And Tingly Bits !
(lol).
Who wants to Race a speed/time challenge?*$£! on whats App? Brothers Gone. (Hill Climb 2 from the play store)

^
The nxt iofI That is. The Truth.All will Out. Soon.
JF - Focused too long on the Pic! my bad. Nice looking jf but those things Frittened me "Somewhat" as a kid. IruK Kangi(?) seen that? :yoinks: -From Aussie Region. Only as big as ya little finger nail & Quite Deadly.
Weez' - a little envious of Paradise i was. Were all Connected and transcendence there is. Try too not scow-ell etc.
More progression tomorrow; . Recon im Dead Holmes! :yoinks: - Coma in 1991
I,ll continue tomorrow , more precisely.
Swollen left Nostril btw - Corrosive stuff that ketamine crap. -blood n water! Then i take a picture, was uploaded to POF. Rolleyes. lol

Last edited:
T

Teddybrae

Fuckin right Bird-friend! Irricanges jelly fish. the blue stinger! spoil your sunny Queensland swim! tentacles meters long!

But don't take Ketamine. It will stop you seeing God! (Or even the Moon if you take enough.)

T

Teddybrae

"Impending Doom" I can get that smoking Sativa!!!

(Funny thing about those Jellyfish stings ... vinegar denatures the poison immediately! And yes, LifeSavers on the beach stock lots of Vinegar.)