What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk) x Pre98 BK from VerdantGreen

Unreg that's a crazy difference in size between the 4 plants, no two are the same which was suprising.

Do you clone the top? I have my GSC that I really need to top. However, the stem is so thick I just am not sure if it will even clone? Never tried this way lol. Your plant #1 is a similar size, let me know if it works or if I should throw it away and just clone a branch.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
pic update

pic update

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow its interesting to see the variation in size!

when you planning to flip them unreg?

p.s. the last pic shows the red color has moved down the leaflet central veins.. i always take this to be an early sign that the plant is ready for an up-pot or is ready for a feed.
others think that is BS lol but i thought i'd mention it as its a great pic to show what i mean.

great grow once again unreg,

VG

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Flipping as soon as I get roots on my cuttings as I said I would never flower w/o cuttings again.......but, my clone game has been a disaster lately so we shall see.

Thanks for mentioning that side note.....I will have to look and see what you mean when I get a chance as I am about to head out.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Flipping as soon as I get roots on my cuttings as I said I would never flower w/o cuttings again.......but, my clone game has been a disaster lately so we shall see.

Thanks for mentioning that side note.....I will have to look and see what you mean when I get a chance as I am about to head out.

those ladies are looking very good bud...very very much a bummer to hear about the clone troubles still...argghhhhhhhh :wallbash:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool stuff! the big one is starting to look quite thai leaning, those newer leaves are getting much more narrow!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
The girls look good unreg. :) 42 inches at start of flowering? You must have some overhead space.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
#1 before flip

#1 before flip

Much needed update, life has been busy for me....just realized I didn't even post pics of all 4 last time :asskick:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts