What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's 4x4 tent — 6 Stacked Kush plants under 1000w

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I decided to fire up my 1000 again for a new grow, even though I might be moving before this grow is completed. It's a chance I must take, because if this move doesn't come through, I don't want to be dry. It was a tough decision to make, but in the end I decided I would rather have to kill plants because of a job promotion than run out of meds if I don't get the job. So, here is my newest grow:

hfND8Dx.jpg

The strain is Stacked Kush (Sleestak x OG Kush) by DNA/RP. Here is a photo from a previous grow:

1DVI5FS.jpg

I'm doing hempy buckets with coco/perlite. I'll be feeding with Maxibloom. Not sure how long I'll be vegging just yet, but at least a couple of weeks. Might try topping instead of LST this time around...

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Hey guys. Sorry to have disappeared for a bit there, but it was all for a good reason. I got the job, so I'm in a new home, in a new city, so things have been very transitional for me lately. I unfortunately did lose 2 of these plants, but I was able to keep the remaining 7 alive, and I just started flowering them two days ago. Ultimately I guess things won't change too much regarding this grow, other than having less of a yield in the end. Oh well, right?

I will update this thread with pictures soon.

Good looking plants so far & congratulations on ur job n moving.. At least its all out the way now and u kan move forward. I have my whole operation on hold now kuz im waitin to make my big move also & its killin me.. But as soon as its over with im bak in business lol.. Im subbed in, & ready to see u work ur magic so good luck and good job..

Last edited:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Not much to look at yet, but here is the garden now:

nooY6dP.jpg

GjxPm9z.jpg

There is a lot of wasted space in here now, but at least I'll have something. I like symmetry, so I removed the tallest plant from this garden, and put it in my 2x2 tent, under the LED. Now there are 6 plants in here, and it better stay that way! Moving sucks!

What is the strain ur working with? They all look good tho.. It looks like u kan feed them a lil more tho. Idk if its the pic or the lights but it looks like like there is a lil yellowing coming. Other than that they are looking good

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I didn't color correct the photos. It's just the HPS making it look yellow. The plants are very green and healthy. The strain is Stacked Kush.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I'm not familiar with Stacked OG but Stacked Kush is a hybrid by DNA of Sleestak x OG Kush. So I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same or similar. :tiphat:

O ok i see.. Well they are the same strain jus 2 different names. They have the same genetics so they have to b the same strain.. I was actually gonna buy a pack of them but at the time i was og'd out and wanted to find sum strains i havent tried out. But i guess after i seen u work ur magic with these beans, im gonna give it a shot, i kant wait to see what u get out these n hopefully find sum keepers to mother but im here for the long run so im subbed in this one, good luck��

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
These are clones of a mother plant that I selected years ago, so I already know what I'm gonna get. I've grown her out several times over the years. The taste, smell, and high are very kushy, and the stalk-like cola buds are very heavy. It's an above-average producer. I've never actually grown straight-up OG-18 before, but I hear that it's not known to be a large producer... So apparently the addition of Sleestak increased the yields. This is the only kush variety that I have, but it is a good one, so I've kept it around. The only down side to it that I've encountered is it's difficult to get lots of cuttings from at one time, because it tends to only want one branch growing at a time. In other words, when I top it, it only sends one branch up from that node, not 2 or more like most plants do. It's kind of weird in that way. But it's been worth keeping around. I just have to LST the mother plant in the weeks preceding when I want to take cuttings.

Latest posts

Latest posts