What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go again!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Right on!

Right on!

that blue is a beast ,,really nice green to it almost has a bluish hue to it

I must admit i´m almost proud with the way she looks :biggrin: but then again it´s all about excellent genetics and some TLC :ying:
Thanks for the kind words mate :tiphat:

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Holiday to all.
Around these parts it´s 1st of May, Labour Day!
So thanks to all that do their share to make this world a better place.
I´ve been painting my kitchen and doing Spring cleaning and, of course, indulging in some sweet&strong weed.
Today i´m fuelled by Smillin Mikado x Yeti OG
picture.php

picture.php

Impressive all round plant that i intend to run a few more times.

A

Asche

i am all eyes for your Iranian&Indian Landraces Paulo
when are you bringing these in?

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there Asche.
Sadly none of the Kali Temples did germinated yet. I haven´t loose hope yet because they come from old stock. As soon as i deal with these ones i´ll pop the Aunt of Farouk ones.
Thanks for your interest.

A

Asche

sorry to hear that, but dont give up too soon
a bit of warmth and clean water and a bit luck
and you hopefully will get these sprouting.

curious about that aunt of farouk as well!

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings Paulo thanx for the info, I don't think you're wrong, I also like you feel these scents in such crossings. I was looking at Nelly, that lineage has? It would seem a hybrid OH or NH. possible?

Thanks my friend.SOG was never my thing but you might be right on that one.I have a lousy nose but after a little rubbing i could sense sweet citrus, hints of pine and some kind of musky spices going on. But again my nose is defective to say the least.This one is Nelly, looking much better after anti-pest treatments.

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Thursday guys.

Happy Thursday guys.

sorry to hear that, but dont give up too soon
a bit of warmth and clean water and a bit luck
and you hopefully will get these sprouting.

curious about that aunt of farouk as well!

I haven´t give up on them yet. Today i moved the pots to a darker and colder area of the house to see if they wake up. But even if they don´t germinate there´s nothing to worry about. At least i tried and bring on the next batch :dance013:
Aunt of Farouk is an Iranian Landrace from Derg Corra Seeds.

Greetings Paulo thanx for the info, I don't think you're wrong, I also like you feel these scents in such crossings. I was looking at Nelly, that lineage has? It would seem a hybrid OH or NH. possible?

Thanks mate. To me aroma and taste are so personal that it´s very hard to make assertive comments on them.
Nelly is UK Cheese x Northern Lights, a cross made in the South East of Britain, if i got it right.

This week is was busy planting a few thousand runners of sweet potato and i neglected my grow for a couple of days. Of course that issues showed up straight away and i had to cut down a couple of big colas due to botrytis. Good eye for detail and plenty of TLC are essential while running a low budget op, where one cuts corners at every possible chance :biggrin:
But at the end of the day, even if i´m not happy at least i´m excited with it all :woohoo:
And because every cloud has a silver lining i might have found another growing partner, i´m gonna take it very slow but the fish is hooked i just need to reel it really kindly :laughing:

A

Asche

Aunt of Farouk is an Iranian Landrace from Derg Corra Seeds.

if i remember it correct it was a wild pakistani,
thats what they at least wrote where i tried to bead on them,

so you have my attention there good luck with them
:tiphat:

paulo73

Veteran
You´re probably right, sorry, my bad.
I´ll confirm it while reading the label on the package ;)

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey well Paulo Pakistan Wild! Pop this Open pollination by Farouk, pakistany indica and sativa!
I put down some beans Viking from the collective, more a genetic fire in their lot. I would like to preserve this old genetics.

Happy Roots

Veteran
Hey Paulo:biggrin:

Looking sweet in here also!! :huggg:

Looking forward to Aunt Farouk. have a pack of those as well, so´ll be interesting.

paulo73

Veteran
Wild Pakistan it is

Wild Pakistan it is

hehe u casanova
make some seeds
and share the love!!!

That´s the whole idea. What´s the point of Love if not sharing?!

Hey well Paulo Pakistan Wild! Pop this Open pollination by Farouk, pakistany indica and sativa!
I put down some beans Viking from the collective, more a genetic fire in their lot. I would like to preserve this old genetics.

I´m also working on preserving old genetics of all sorts and that´s the idea behind growing these ones.

Hey Paulo.

Looking sweet in here also!!

Looking forward to Aunt Farouk. have a pack of those as well, so´ll be interesting.

Hi there. Nice to have you around.
Make yourself at home and comment anything&everything if you feel like it.

Couple of shots to make things prettier.
Lil Bald Monkey Seeds Paulo´s Slippers Kush
picture.php

Malawi from Azoo
picture.php

Golden Tiger
picture.php

Blues
picture.php

Happy Roots

Veteran
Looks awesome Paulo, you know how to rock those babies…

Have my eyes one that suicide cheese, looks potent as you say !
What's the most potent sativa in your stable?

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks Cosey, you´re most kind.
For the time being i´m only now starting to taste some homegrown sativas. I´ve been mostly growing hybrids (cheese, og, etc) and a few strong indicas (MIS,KK) because i still don´t have the right set-up to grow pure sativas.
This said i´ve already got curing two phenos of Botafumeiros, a SweetSeeds sativa, and the Malawi goes next, followed by the Golden Tiger.
I intend to grow a few pure sativas under the big lamp in the sky but i´ll only start them on the next couple of weeks because i can´t grow trees around here.
When i got more to compare with i´ll answer your question.
Btw which sativas are you running at the moment, if any?

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks my man.
Now look at the Psychosis giving me the middle finger
picture.php

Here she is on her last days alive
picture.php

Today i was happy as a pig in shit after receiving my Seed Tester Pack from Mephisto Genetics, Elite Automatic genetics. I must stress how honoured i am with this one.
Thanks M, i hope to make you proud and to celebrate this i just placed 10 SourCracks on filtered water with a few drops of H2O2.
Here´s the strain description quoted from their website.

Sour Crack - (24 carat x Auto Cush) F2
Sour Crack is a cross of our 24 carat and an Auto Green Crack in development. Then bred out to be fully autoflowering. Both photoperiod parents are extremely fast and frosty varieties. The Green Crack has the rush high, and the Sour Boggle had the Afghan Narcotic couchlock effect, together they make an incredibly powerful yet well rounded effect.
Sour Crack is a Cracking variety (excuse the pun) , After tests and breeding development, we found it to be THE FASTEST auto we have ever grown..(and believe us we have grown A LOT of autos over the years). Not only is it lightning fast but it is extremely resinous and potent to match.
We were looking for a strain for stealthy quick runs, that could double as a commercial quality Autoflower Sea of green variety.
With restrictive potting, the plants stay short, entering the flowering period early, and speed like a train until the finish.
The flowers are rock hard, really easy to trim, great flower to leaf ratio, and showered with crystals.
It’s an easy variety to grow, start in light soil, but once established you can feed her liberally.

Brasilian

Psychedelic Marijuana passionate
Veteran
That´s the whole idea. What´s the point of Love if not sharing?!

I´m also working on preserving old genetics of all sorts and that´s the idea behind growing these ones.

Hi there. Nice to have you around.
Make yourself at home and comment anything&everything if you feel like it.

Couple of shots to make things prettier.
Lil Bald Monkey Seeds Paulo´s Slippers Kush
View Image

Malawi from Azoo
View Image

Golden Tiger
View Image

Blues
View Image

Hola paulo :wave:

Estas plantas increíbles
Gran experiencia en el Cultivo y los resultados hablan por sí mismos!

Yo siempre sigo también en voz baja. Añadió reputación

Bueno Cultivo :respect: