What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Summer Home" 6000W Perpetual Basement

S

SooperSmurph

Latest harvest turned up this nice little example.
picture.php

picture.php

Nice to have these projects back on track, my depression was killing my profits.

S

SooperSmurph

Whew, nasty couple weeks, but at least i'm alive, and the garden is humming along.

I wish I had done more contracting work when I was young, i'd be able to get so much more done when I actually wanted to do it, rather than in a few weeks when I find help.

List of current projects:

1. New A/C unit in the flower room to offset the cost of central air, which is currently running a bit too much.

2. Install two more automatic fire extinguishers in flower, the two in veg are doing just fine, and my landlord absolutely loves them, so the more the merrier.

3. Resume my cloning service, had to stop taking orders while I was in the hospital for a few days, and decided after I was out to focus on making sure the existing orders were 100%, so only now am I ready to take some new clients again.

4. Seeds!!!!!!!!! My awesome friend doublekindness gave me some CBD SharkShock x Harlequin that I can't wait to make into edibles for my wife's epilepsy! She's an AWESOME lady and she runs a cool urban farm where i'm going to start buying eggs and free range poulty. Check out her threads here on icmag, she does some great outdoor buds, and this season she has some of my strains.

S

SooperSmurph

A friend of mine recently had a great experience with his first run of this cut, so I thought i'd shout it out.

picture.php

picture.php

Grand Daddy Purple. I obtained this cut when I was working with a patient cooperative here in Denver, it's also where I got the Princess Pineapple (we called her McFly there), Blue Dream, Tahoe, SFV... let's just say we had some good strains :biggrin: we had some very talented growers and our employers were intelligent and hands on, my time at the Locker was definitely a good time. I brought the cut to Ganja Gourmet but their grow has been through so many transitions that they're running mostly industry staples now.

The flavor is amazingly unique, sweet, slightly fruity licorice or anise is how I describe it, a true old school purple, not some generic urkel hybrid. The nugs are generically huge, large plants can generate arm-like colas, the shot above was from a plant that was about 32" tall.

S

SooperSmurph

Projects 1 and 3 finished, item two is next on the docket but i'll have to spend time removing the ducting and fans that the new a/c replaced so that there's room to hang them.

New Strains are here, ready for cloning, yay! Smurph Fuel, Smurph's OG, and more :)

I`ve seen some classifieds for your clones, definitely seems like nice stuff you're running. I was curious, what kind of numbers you`re getting per light per variety? Thanks for sharing.

S

SooperSmurph

I`ve seen some classifieds for your clones, definitely seems like nice stuff you're running. I was curious, what kind of numbers you`re getting per light per variety? Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the inquiry, and as always, for stopping by :tiphat:

The highest yielding strains on my menu, ones that i'd be comfortable labeling as "commercial" level are Blue Dream, Smurphberry Jam, Kong, Durban Berry, Princess Pineapple, and Critical Mass.

Strains i'd label as solid but more of a medium yielder would be things like Lavender Smurph, East Coast Sour D, Grand Daddy Purple, and Dynamite.

If strains don't yield, I simply don't keep them, as was the case with the Blackberry Kush I used to work with.

Updates coming tomorrow, little things, fans here, green led there, etc :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts