What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the WHAT have U learned from the WIFE thread

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
YEP... like the title say's.... what have U learned from the ole' Ball and Chain....besides being the biggest blessing in my life {she brought me my daughter} and taught me to see the other-side of life...:woohoo:
but from outta know where today...
she shows me how to clean a grease board w/ baby lotion to make all the old marks ...fade away back to crystal clean super smooth... like new grease board...

as a guy I was BLOWN away w/ this old nurses trick....

every once in awhile the wife AMAZES me all over again....

just had too say...

when was the last time U'r'z.... reminded U {why U love them in the 1st place} ...all over again.

A

Alone

Im glad you have a good experience.
My wife taught me to stay celebate for the rest of my life!

Azhden

:bow: I have learned much from my wife, and with out her I probably wouldn't be around today; many years ago I was on a FAST downward spiral of Pain medication addiction, lucky for me she caught on quick!

Even with a few 2nd degree black belts in 'self defense', she kicked my ass into shape real fast! She taught me it is better to "live with the pain, than be addicted and alone, or dead from an overdose!"

Every day I am blessed to get to wake up next to the woman I love and who SAVED my life! Every day I am reminded why I love her so much :bow:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I have learned that when she asked what I wanted for my birthday the other day, anal sex is not the correct answer.
That during an heated argument it's best not to say that her sister is better in the bed than she is.
But most important of all, that without her, I would be missing out on the biggest blessing of my life.

O

OrganicOzarks

So I truthfully post what I have learned, and it gets deleted?

These types of threads should not be made if you don't want truthful answers.

What a load of shit.

That they never give up on trying to change you,you knew this going in,still,even after twenty some years of failing in this attempt.

Spanish women may be pretty,but they are also HOT headed too.

Once you have a child with a women,anything after that is not the same,most guy's that have been through this,know what I mean,and I don't mean anatomy change either.

yortbogey

Veteran
the thread is in celebration of wifely knowledge and the sharing of....

BAD attitudes need just walk on by....

O

OrganicOzarks

the thread is in celebration of wifely knowledge and the sharing of....

BAD attitudes need just walk on by....

Bad attitudes? I left a truthfully(albeit funny) reply, and it got deleted.

I believe the person that deleted my post has the bad attitude.

This forum has continually gone down hill over the past year.

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
I learned from my wifey, "better to buy her a MBZ than diamonds". Not saying she hates diamonds, just saying--at least I get to drive her car; not so with her jewelry.

LOL...been listening to the war department for 30 years now...and probably stuck with her for another 30!

And...if I want to piss her off real good--make sure her birthday/christmas gift has an electric cord...like an appliance. Hehehehe she will go ballistic--zero to 60 in 0.01 second. Did that last year (gag of course)--just to see if it still worked--good to see that somethings never change!

Cheers!

yortbogey

Veteran
Bad attitudes? I left a truthfully(albeit funny) reply, and it got deleted.

I believe the person that deleted my post has the bad attitude.

This forum has continually gone down hill over the past year.

If U got a problem w/ a decision made by one of us MOD's....

plz feel free too take the subject up w/ admin

I'm sure that any of them can help U w/ this matter....

dddaver

Veteran
I'm still embarrassed to admit she took her own life 7 1/2 years ago, leaving our 18 year old daughter too. And I will always resent the hell out of that. She sure screwed me and our daughter leaving a huge fuckin' mess I got to clean-up, financially as well physically in this house and everything she touched. But she taught me that death is easy, life is often hard. She taught me something about what and who are REALLY crazy. She taught me what that MASH theme song "Suicide is painless" really means. But when she was alive, she tried to teach me to respect each and every person if you ever expect to be respected back.

I still, and always will, think she was a total bitch. So I guess she taught me what a total bitch can do to a person.

Bad attitude or is it realism here? Will this one get deleted too? Maybe. Maybe it should. Whatever. Maybe you shouldn't make threads looking for only one type of answer.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread yort, too bad some ppl ruin it with their CRUDE remarks..so unnecessary but I guess they think they can say whatever they want and its all good....I dont get it!
ddaver, no ones looking for the same or nice answer, your post was very real but really??..some of the comments are way out of line and I would have deleted them if I was around!!
Have a great day....

She taught me to wear a seat belt,she also taught me not to throw your friends away like thrash and just keep going from one friend to another.I would just alienate them from myself.So I guess she taught me forgiveness.She taught me not to be a hermit and that it can be fun to be around other people too.

If it weren't for women,this world would be pretty boring.

Enjoy the day :)

Latest posts

Latest posts