What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CFL Cab grow

jnlockar

Yea flushing did wonders and in the pics the lights are inside the grow box I have the cfls about 3 inchs away Ill post a pic of it

TonyGreenHand

I used to have a similiar set up:D Looking good man.

What are your temps like friend? Have you thought about putting up something else besides tinfoil for reflectivity? There are these nifty smaller round hood built to contain the light/heat of a smaller bulb meant for chick/ducklings that work great maximizing your type of set up.

Any idea what the strain is?

jnlockar

we plan on making a hydroponic system just geting money first lol Strains are sour d Xtrainwreck the other one is Pink Panther and the baby wel we have no idea but still looks nice lol how much you thing I will yield?

TonyGreenHand

Who knows how much you will yield friend, if you do it right and take care of them they will take care of you.

Any background info on the pink panther? Genetics? Flowering time?

jnlockar

haha no idea actually just found it in a bag of some cron called pink panther at least what I was told lol I think its the two bigger ones are female I think Im seeing some little leafs growing at the bottom of where the leaf comes off the stem and then their looks to be small hairs no signs of nodes

niggle

nice little setup. the tin foil might not be the best long term setup, if you could find a large cardboard box and spray paint the inside walls white. with that done it would be better for the leaves since there will be no hot stops from reflections.

as for 12/12, if you can grow taller and lsd the plant you wont be disappointed. let it veg some more, pull the branches down and try for more colas, if you have the space. if you have height restrictions lsd training will help increase yield while keeping it short and manageable.

if you want any help building up your cab up I have a thread that will be pic heavy of upgrading my cabinet.

jnlockar

What about using one of those emergency blankets? and We got about 4 feet tall to work with I topped them and now doing a little lst to get some thicker underneath Going to put a plant cage up later today