What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sleestack Dry Sift cleaned by Skunkman Sam

hammalamma

Veteran
Wow awesome pics and even better hash, That stuff makes me wanna smoke something besides oil again. Bubblman, do you have any pics of what it would look like to the naked eye?

bubbleman

Veteran
Damn sitting here staring at these pics.. and i noticed one little trichome head had a face in it.. upon closer inspection... i was surprised to see
it was Curious George!!!!

Tell me what you thinK? am i stretching or do you see him too?

Peace
Bubble man

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
You must spreak some reputation around before giving it to bubbleman again.

Hmmm.... I see something in there, not sure if its George though!

aod

señorsloth

Veteran
lol my daughter forces me to watch just about every episode of curious George
ever created but i don't see him there...looks more like a lil blueberry to me...

J

juicepuddle

The things I would do to obtain that sleestack resin... ahhhh

HashishinReidi

As i said in another post, trully amazing pics bubble man.You really should think about getting all your art work .As that what it is, at the end of the day in akind of way.into a book on hash bm like R clark did .

I bet that stuff toked a dream .I see a person with a tash under his nose in the bubble. in the blue part of the gland looking up to the right if that the bit you was on about .

J

juicepuddle

Teach us how he cleans it up that well (sarcastic) yeah right, wouldn't want people to enjoy this quality if they didn't discover the method to achieve it themselves >:c

Well teach ME then!

I need to spend 100% of my time making this stuff to give away to people, spread that real love.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Damn sitting here staring at these pics.. and i noticed one little trichome head had a face in it.. upon closer inspection... i was surprised to see
it was Curious George!!!!

Tell me what you thinK? am i stretching or do you see him too?

Peace
Bubble man

This made me smile all over the face.

Good shoots Bubbel and u might be stretching it alittel bit, but might see it to if u pass tha pibe.

Thanks fore sharing u moments at the hash dinner, one day i hope to dine with all ya fine hash heads..

Do u know what the mean glandhead size was, in the sift.

Bom Shiva

C

Chamba

Here's one way to attain sift that is very clean, though not as good above

choose a carefully and expertly grown and untouched* plant that has been slow dried, manicure all the non-resinous leaves off a branch that is 30 cm/1 ft or more in length, freeze overnight then clamp the main stem to a vibrator and suspend this branch horizontally close to a 120 Mesh/125 micron mesh and vibrate for a few minutes (or if you don't have vibration**, repeatedly tap the horizontally suspended stem with a stick)....then collect this resin and for several times, re-sift the resin with vibration applied to the screen frame*** or the mesh, stopping when about 75% of the resin has passed through (each time set aside the 25% left on top of the mesh as this will contain a higher % of trash and only resift the 75% that has fallen through the mesh)

*unmauled from the beginning of flowering 'til it's time for sifting and one that hasn't ever seen a plastic bag.

** maybe ask your girlfriend?..I'm sure she has one.

***the mesh frame for resifting can be set at an angle , when the resin pools at the low side, then elevate that side so the resin rolls with vibration to the other side.

Mia

Oh my!
This thread motivated me to actually post. lol
hammalamma showed me some pics on his celly last night.
Simply beautiful!
I'm still debating on whether to post pics of my own garden but this is pushing me in that direction!

jackpot7

that sleestack smokes soooo good ....respect to *** 2 years going...my brethren bman w the best pics blessings

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Just to be clear I did not make the Sleestack Dry Sift Hash that won, afterwards then I cleaned it one more time to see if I could. It had very little debris, very little.
The DNA boys and the Hashish maker should be proud of their achievement, really fine resin cleaned to perfection, what else can I say?
The hashish maker has spent years perfecting his art, with excellent results.
It does help using a clone like Sleestack, it is a joy to make Hashish from, easy as Skunk #1, the resin just pours off.

-SamS