What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Where Do I Grow From Here?" Grow Diary 4 400s x 4 strains

W

WhoMan

This is in Fast Forward a lil. Started on Feb 2nd.

Strains being grown are: White Diesel, Cole Train, Great White Shark, Satori, and the lonely Kalit Mist i always keep around growing in the background. Nutes not much for the soil a lil PVO, and CNS17 for the dro..

Grow room is still under construction but these are the specs as follows:
4x400 watt lights and 1x250 in a 12x10 spare bedroom with 2 fans and a dehumidifer from the stone age, i will put a pic of this thing on here, i cant believe it still works.I have now weeded out what looks to be all of the males from CT and Satori and replanted in 5 gal pots. I planted 10 CT seeds 1 popped and stopped, out of the remaining 9 i got 4 females,
hope one is worthy. I planted 5 Satori the same time as the CT and 3 plants remain that i think are F.The GWS were Feminzed and out of the first 5, 4 made it, 1 was culled and 2 were put in DWC however i have left the remaining GWS in the same pots until they fill out more.

On Feb 15th 5 more Satori, 5 WD femd, and 5 more GWS were put in motion. Out of that, 2 Satori and 2 GWS were pulled and i killed (accident) 2 of my WD Femd and only have 3 left and looks like one is a mutant but all Will be OK. The Satori will be replanted when they show the jewels and the rest when they fill out. This is where they are as of now. Enjoy the
Grow.

The first 9 days. The grown ones were some Kali clones that have found other homes.

The dates are on the bottom to show the time line.
The ones on the ledge are GWS and the others are the CT and Satori.

Mostly CT and Satori in the tub along with 1 lil GWS. WD and Satori on the ledge moving along.

GWS to the right on the ledge along with the Satori and WD. Thinning out the rest.

Replanting

Replanted

2 in waiting.

CT

The 2 GWS that went into DWC. One was started in a drip system but i didnt care for it, and one was started in soil but then moved. The 3 WD along with 5 GWS are now next to the buckets but not worth taking a photo yet. These below are under a 250w with a Super Blue from Hort.

I will post pictures of the room asap.

And enjoy the show.

W

WhoMan

Tagged, looks good man, are you using CMH or MH lights?
In the tub is a 400 MH by Sunmaster which will be switched with an hps when they get done vegging and all will be put in the flowering room, i would put them in their now but i have 4 in flower at the moment and the one in the closet is that 250 super blue by hortilux and in the room now are 3 400 watt hps with 2 being used below. This is an older pic but this is part of my op.

hazy

Veteran
:woohoo:That's a lot of really nice looking plants whoman. I'll be lurking around this grow for sure.

W

WhoMan

Thank you all for tuning in, thank you for the kind words. Yes yes it can never be too clean for the ladies. ;)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Sheesh nice size room Who Man... look forward to watching this grow, grow :smile:

W

WhoMan

UPD8

UPD8

Rideon everyone.

Lil update. Nothing to special yet.

Right before i had to move them to make space.
Cole Train and Satori

They are not sitting like this as of tonight but last night I had to make room for others. I kinda put myself in a little jam with that big ass plant behind those chairs. It will be fixed tonight. (A lil chaos)
Satori to the left and CT on the stools. I would have liked some more veg time but just dont have the room for it, though it seems like it i dont.

WD are the 3 in the middle and GWS are on the outside, just repotted last night. These will be in veg for another 2 weeks, then will go in to the flowering room.

Satori in the cups (Nice and ghetto:) and GWS in the buckets doing good, had a chicken pox breakout but fed them some cal mag and chilled them out. The DWC will be going into flower in another 2 weeks along with those GWS in the back and any of those 3 Satori if they are fem.

Took some clones of the CT. 2 from each of the 3 females.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words and have a positive and healthy day. WM

W

WhoMan

Update: Moved the hydro in the flower room along with the 250. Cnanged the setup a lil and changed the dro nutes to GH. I was using CNS17 which i ended up tossing. I went through a quick phase of ph down, ph up, cal-mag and all sorts of stuff until i finally figured out that the cal mag was pushing the EC way up causing crazy ness. This is my first lil hydro grow so other then that it is growing good. I still have 5 GWS in the tub and 3 WD that will be going into flower when big enough. And their are 4 Satori getting close to being done. The one big one in the back will hopefully be done around April 10th and the others that are flowering will be done at the end of this month. The others that just went in should be done around the end of april. Satori day 40

Cole train Day 10

Satori Day 40

Closer shot-tall Satori

You can see where i was having problems with the cal mag. These are feminized seeds so the feeding is different. I guess this is a good learning experience. After this i will not grow in soil anymore.

These are some CT clones i took. One is gonna be momma.

And this is whats left in the tub. And Kali in the cup.

M

manwithnoname

that's a huge update! sweet! i thought you were going to have some room to spare. you were not kidding though, it's getting full in there. awesome! looks like you have the hps lights rockin' now too. everything is looking really health, should have a great harvest coming soon :woohoo:

W

WhoMan

that's a huge update! sweet! i thought you were going to have some room to spare. you were not kidding though, it's getting full in there. awesome! looks like you have the hps lights rockin' now too. everything is looking really health, should have a great harvest coming soon :woohoo:
I want mine to look like yours homie:) Seriously. Oh yeah the 400s are mos def fired up with one more 400 is going from the tub to the nugget booth in a week or so. I got that lil 250 in there over the DWC buckets with a hortilux super blue in it as a (Tester). I have several questions for you but i will take them to your thread. Thanks for the kind werds. WM

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"After this I will not grow in soil anymore." You're not shittin. DWC is addictive bro. Nice clean organized room your rockin here. Those gals look like they are going to finish BIG.

W

WhoMan

Right the phuk on. The next update will be bigger:) Have a good day everyone. Yes the DWC is so addicting MP, I love it bro. You feel me :) Thank you for the kind werds all. WM

You're plants are looking Great man! I'm thinking of doing some more DWC soon as well before the summer comes and the temps go up.... If you don't have hydroguard or zone yet, you may want to think about getting some before the summer comes if this is your first hydro grow.... algae or root rot can be problems without it, just my:2cents: sir!

Let's see the update!

W

WhoMan

Heres the FUKTUPDATE-
Had the supposedly feminized Great White Shark going, 2 were in hydro and the rest in soil. well i decided to look at the pistils that should have been shooting out but instead i got my eye busted with male veg on 5 of them which now left me with 2 females and out of those 2, one of them has male and female preflowers. I cut 4 of the phukers down and low and behold the hydro was involved in this mess. I saved one of these nasty ass males for the record, i got that phuker hostage in the tub. My buddy is diggin a hole to put it in so it will bloom without phukin the grow up, and we can take photos of this so called feminized bullshit. Photos will follow when i get this peckerhead outta my sight. Other than all that its good. Its not cool to send the mail with a feminized symbol on it. PUN INTENDED

W

WhoMan

Supdate-GWS turned out not to be feminized (i will not get into that,as i dont want to piss anyone off) so i got rid of all of them and replaced them with LA confidential feminized. I also inserted 4 Cole Train clones i took in one DWC bucket, I will be cutting all side shoots and growing a cola bush (hopefully:) The LA confidential are just sprouting so i will photo them when they are ready. The big Satori is even bigger now but i will half to take some more photos. I put the white diesel into flower just to get them out of the way. Cole Train is growing like their is no tomorrow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts