What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Will the Real ZEUS please stand up!!!"My Mixed Bag of Goodies..."

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Dog...I know it sucks, but I had no way to ship them across the country and honestly didnt care...they were used lites and I was plannin on gettin new ones anyhow!!!!
I just found a really nice little mini T5 lamp in my basement, so that'll get me goin with my lings and by then, Ill have money to get all I need...I just found a great Canadian website that sells all of AN's line, as well as Botanicare & everything else...they also have good soil, lites, everything I need!!! Ill be placin a BIG order with them soon...Peace

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey family...hope all is well with everyone..Im finally settled in my new place and I have to say, I dont have much room to work with, but i think Ill be able to figger somethin out...I got the next 2 days off, so Im gonna go find a place to get some soil and start some 'lings...i think my first beans to pop are gonna be:
Godberry x Viper
Funky Dwarf(SWT#4xChemD)
Pollen Chuck Revised

That should give me some nice femmes to get started with and Ill take it from there!!! Next week Ill order nutes, bags, etc...everything else I need, then a light...prolly another 250 for now, then when I get a bigger place Ill get a bigger lite!!! Thats about it fam, when Im back up, Ill post some pics....Time to get this show back on the road!!!!

Peace all

- Z

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Nice to hear that you are gonna be back in the game soon my friend. Keep your head up and do as best you can with the space you have!

-N.Kron:rasta:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey NK, long time bro...good to see you again!!! Thanx for the props...Ill be back up soon enuf, no doubt...whats up in ur neck???Peace bro

- Z