What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Will the Real ZEUS please stand up!!!"My Mixed Bag of Goodies..."

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey Zeus ya know Puma by another name from here

alls lookn very nice brotha keep em green and mean

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey guys...Whats up BR, glad to see u bro...and a Happy Turkey Day to you too...hope u and ur fam have a great holiday, if u celebrate it up there, I guess u prolly dont!!LOL..bein as u guys have nothhing to be thankful for!!LOL Just kiddin brotha!!!

Anyhow...I just got home to a very nice package from our friend C....thanx again bro, Ill be poppin them in the near future fo sho!!!!
So now to add to my collection, Ive got some:
MisFit - PBxBGf2
PC revisited
CT 2 - AHxBGf2
008 - ?
Dominatrix - SSSDHxBGf2

Should make some killer buds, Im lookin forward to poppin these soon...Peace all, and Ill have pics up tomorrow before I leave....

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:jump: Whats up all u crazy kidz?!!!! Like i promised, I got an update for u guys, so Ill keep the chit-chat short and get down to the nitty-gritty!!! :muahaha:
The girl under 12/12 is startin to look like a Mongrel...shes purplin up just like the last one I ran, so we'll see...Ill know better when I get back...all the clones have been topped and/or transplanted and are doing great... :jump:
Im a little worried aobut leaving the garden for a week!!! Any thoughts?? They are all feeding like crazy and needing water every few days, so Im gonna soak em all tomorrow nite before my flight leaves and just hope for the best!!! Anyhow, enjoy the pics and Ill see you all in a week...Happy Turkey Day to all of you and ur families...Peace... :joint:

- Zeus

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Zeus, just tagging the thread for now, you seem to have an interesting line up in veg, looking forward to seeing them bud out.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice ace update bro,lookin so fresh and so clean clean :D
nice you got a lil care pack eh...lookin forward to seen what sort of goodness unfolds for ya my man.
seems like you have a handful goin...you love ur cloner huh bro? :muahaha: i see you keep it workin.peace bro.-T-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn good looking zeus. Seeing all my pals around here in the dirt is making me wanna switch back again in a bad way. Hydro is going great but i am missing the dirty hands.

Mr.Bill

Congrats on the new acquisitions Z. Have yourself a great Holiday. Everything looks great. I hope you come up with something to get them through your absence.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaaah looking realy nice my brother !!!

and don't you just love that mailman....in a platonic way i mean ey lol....

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Core....yea dude, lovin the mailman fo sho!!! Thanz again bro...

Hope all of you are havin fun without me!!! Im here, just not feelin like postin too much...just tryin to enjoy my vacation!!!NY is cold & wet, but its good to see the family
!!! Ill see u all later...Peace

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
What up fam...just poppin in...all the family hoo ha has finally calmed down so I thought I would say HIGH to everyone!!! Tday was great, lots of great food and drink, etc...and it was good to see my sis & bro-in-law and their baby!!! My nephew is the cutest!!! Anyhow, Im a little worried about my plants right now because my roomate went away for Tday and hasnt gotten back yet!!! So its been 5 days with nowater for the garden...Im the most worried aobut my PC girl...she was needin water like every other day or so, so I hope she isnt too dry...I filled up her ressy under the pot before I went, but IDK if thatll do it!!?? Anyhow, Ill see u guys when I get back, and Ill have a hopefully nice update with some juicy PC buds!!!Peace

- Z

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope shes cool when ya get there bro...update us as soon as ya know....peace

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Well, all is good in the garden family!!! My dumass roomate finally called me last night...First thing, I had him check on the PC girl, and he was like.."HOLY shit! dude, you got a fuckin bonsai BUSH!!!" She was a little dry, but no problems, and NO wilting or anything like that!!!
All the vegging girls are fine as well, and I had him give everything a good dose of just straight water...So when I get back on Tuesday, Ill feed all of em, and all should be good in the hood!!!! See ya all on tues!!!Peace

- Z

T

TylerDurden

Hey Zeus :wave: Ive read through most of your previous thread a while back and gotta say you got some skills man :D keep it up! All of Core's strains that youve grown have looked great and Im excited to see what you are going to do with his new beans :smoke: Looks like you and me had a similar problem, I was away from my plants longer than I was expecting with no one to take care of my plants. It was only 3 but my girls get pretty damn thirsty after 2 days with no water in my Hempy buckets. I got back just in time to save them but one suffered a bit of damage. Anyways didnt mean to take over you thread, just wanted to say hi and let ya know Im pulling up a chair. By the way I just loaded my bong, want greens? :bongsmi: lol

Mr. Durden :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Whats up The Beak & T...nice to see u guys...and yes, Im very happy that my girls/garden is gonna be OK!!!
Mr Durden - welcome sir...thanx for the kind words and for comin by my thread!!! Pull up a seat, roll a phatty and enjoy the show..there's plenty of beer and herb for everyone!!!LOL Peace all, Ill catch ya all laters....

Hey T, did u ever make that milk I told u about?? You fuckin better have dude, i know u be hutin with some pain and that shit will help BIGTIME!!!Make it, you have no choice any longer!!!!spice it up nice for Xmas and add some bourbon to it!!!I bet thatll knock ur shit OUT!!!!Peace brotha

- Z

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
update day today

lets get some pics up brother!! see what you are rockin!!