What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Will the Real ZEUS please stand up!!!"My Mixed Bag of Goodies..."

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:joint: Hey family...alot of u know me, some don't, but ive been here for a while and have made alot of great friends here...I wanna thank all of you(you know who u are)!!! and welcome to all the newcomers to my threads...
OK, a little info for all of you...
Lights:
alot of floros for vegging and clones/Moms...
1 - 250 watt hps for flowering
I will soon have another 250 to use, and soon a 1000watt for flower...

Soil:
Grandma Edna's Organic Soil mixed with ROOTS Organic soil...the ROOTS stuff has alot of COCO in it, so I add 50% perlite to the whole mix...works great..Both soil mixes have guano, meals, d.lime, and other good organic stuff...

Nutrients:
Liquid Karma
Maxicrop Seaweed
Advanced Nutes Mother Earth Grow & Bloom
Earth Juice Catalyst for last 4 weeks of flower

Thats about it all...
OH yeah!!! Duhhh...What Im growing right now!!!:

Flowering:
1 beautiful Pollen Chuck female courtesy of my bud Core...She's about 2 weeks in and doing splendid...She has been LST'd quite a bit and seems to love it as u will see...
IN Vegg...:
5-PC clones...4 will go into flower next, and 1 will become a Mommy
5-Mystery strain clones...got these from a friend, same as above, 1 Mom, 4 flowering, they are very indica-like and stink already!!!!
3 - Evenflow...Major Pothead
3 - EVAC...MPH^^
2 - Funky Dwarf...KArma Genetics
3 - CCC(Choc.ChemDChunk)...KG

In the Cloner:
3FD
3 CCC
4 EVAC
5 Evenflow

Thats about it...Ive got lots of great beans for the future and will start some as I can...
Onto the pics...
PC in flower

The Veggers and clones:

Thats about it all...stick around for more soon...The PC is gonna blow up very soon!!!!!

Peace

- Z :rasta:

Mr.Bill

First in the new spot. What Mr.Z glad to see the new thread already running. That PC does look to like the bush action. Everything is looking real good. great start to the new thread. Catch ya later. ~SB~

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thanx Mr Bill...pull up a chair and roll a spliff of some PC.....

Good to see ya bro...

Peace
- Z

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool got me a seat up front where all the action is.well heres the blunt,heres the joint,and heres the bong....light somethin and we wait for the crowd to flow in...
this gonna be a good journey Z glad to see the new thread in action.i'll be here for the duration ,you know that bro ;)
peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm in for shure :)
let the fun times begin ....i forsee a green thread lol...

E

EatShitake

WooT! Hope there's still some front-row spectating available!

:joint:

Dakine

Veteran
Hope theres still some front row seats :/ haha.. Look Good so far. Cant wait to see those buds pack on some weight

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Welcome one and all...good to see my peeps peepin in on me already!!! Its so nice to have people I know around me...
Well, all the clones have rooted and the transplanted clones are gettin huge and need a topping and a tie down...Both the PC's and the Mystery strain are very branchy and will take to lst very well, I think!!!!
Ill be back later with some pics....the PC girl is gettin frosty and phat already!!!
Peace y'all

- Z

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont talk about it be about it !!!!!!!!!!! show us some pics yo LOLOLOLOLOLOL... just kiddin homeboy...peace

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
PICS, finally!!!!

PICS, finally!!!!

Hey all, im gonna make this short and sweet cause I gotta go to bed... :rasta:
I got a few things today at the hydro store, namely 15-1gal square pots, and 2 - 4ft. single bulb T5's......... :jump: So my veg closet is all lit up nice like and I transplanted all the rooted clones into the new pots...
The PC that is flowering is getting very fat and rosty and lovin her bondage!!!!Thats about it, Ill let the pics speak for me...Peace out all....

Mr.Bill

ZeusOGrefugee said:
8807748.jpg
What is that? Elephantitis. Seriously though. Lookin good.

P

puma

nice gear being run in here, be back with comments when ya get a bit futher along..
nice.

K

khaleel

yeah got it tagged brother! :D

that's some intense LST, kudos. :yes: well it's late i gotta go to bed but i'll read through your whole thread soon. i just got one going too - stop by my new place when you get a chance. just getting situated hehe

techattack

Hi bro.

i'm new to ur threads, but like ur work. i love training plants too, eheh. will stick this one. keep it green.

tech.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo Z
not to late am i
nice to see the evac in action. might run it soon also. but i have 5 even flow babes out of coco now. of the smoke i have sampled seemed to be 2 distinct phenos in the first test grows. a light green and a dark green . very slightly diff smells and tastes. best of luck there man.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
What up fam!!! :joint: Been a crazy week, but im here, and my garden is thriving to the point that i dont know what to do about it!!!! :bashhead:
Not a bad problem, I know!!
Welcome to all the newcomers...PUMA & TechAttack...
And of course a big up to my peeps out there in the matrix!!!!LOL
Hey T, "Leel, good to see ya bro, Sir, always good to see you my man, and Mr Bill...you know whats up brotha!!!!!LOL... :dueling:
While im here, I guess Ill give u guys a quick update...the rest of the clones are out of the bubbler & into the square pots...The mature clones in 1 g bags are gettin huge and got another feeding tonite...
The girl under the 250 is fuckin ridiculous and I cant wait to show u guys some pics!!! She is one hearty, quick bitch and I love her...I also think she may be a Mongrel...shes got the same purpling already startin on the buds as my last purp Mongrel... only time will tell her true identity!!!
Thats about it all, Ill have pics up on Sunday prob, and then Im off home for a week of R&R with the family for turkey day!!!! :spank:
Peace all my brothers and Ill see u all on the flip side!!!Peace

- Z