What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta say peoples camera skills are getting better and better. Some very nice lighting etc.

nickman

Veteran
I gotta say peoples camera skills are getting better and better. Some very nice lighting etc.

I agree Tony--- I love how it looks with the all black background...!!!...
Not sure how people do that ??? Shoot the pic with the lights out??? But then I wouldn't know what I was taking a pic of with the lights out ???

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My cam has a green led focus assist. I think most have 1 but it might be orange.. This pic shows the led, u can notice the green tinge.

picture.php

This is lights off, led shuts off right before the shutter. Best way to take pics in flower I know of.

picture.php

Lifebreather

Veteran
Some pineapple.

favorite smoke atm, sativa FTW.

attachment.php

Original Diesel...lowers...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20160707_094442.jpg
    IMG_20160707_094442.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20160713_092113.jpg
    IMG_20160713_092113.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 18

Lifebreather

Veteran
is this the pineapple sativa (white widow x)

It's the old wallyduck Golden Pineapple cut from Oregon.

Check my album, she's the single largest producer of flavorful herb I've ever come across. Massive colas, outright stank, flavor for daaaays...the smoke itself stinks like crazy.

Last edited:
B

blue_tick

i was going to say i have the pineapple sativa in my vault and never cracked any yet.but that looks killer man. i was thinking what have i been missing out on.

love the description you just gave on her

thanks

B

blue_tick

yes man i checked your album's she is a producer for sure. how does she do outdoors? ever tried it outside

Lifebreather

Veteran
do you know if there is still beans out there

I don't think so. They're over 10 years old, passed as mostly freebies.

It was Wallyduck's creation, there is some info already here I think.

Thought I'd repost the pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
a couple more shots of the [(GG4 x Chem 91 s1 male) x (G6jetfuel x stardawg)] cross i made.

picture.php

picture.php

and heres some super greasy, very stinky Gluebreath
picture.php

& lastly, hows bout some Pure Kush for good measure
picture.php

:smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts