What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miami Police kill 4 masked men

Green lung

Veteran
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/...l-police-involved-shooting.html#disqus_thread

The four gunmen shot and killed by Miami-Dade police officers in the Redland Thursday night believed they were staging a home invasion robbery targeting a “substantial amount” of marijuana, the department’s director said.
There was no marijuana. It was in fact a “controlled” operation staged by police with the help of a “cooperating defendant,” Miami-Dade Police Director James Loftus said Friday in an interview.
Miami-Dade’s heavily armed Special Response Team, which had surrounded the property to arrest the crew, ordered the men to put down their weapons and they refused, Loftus said. At least one gunman may have fired at officers, he said.
“Sometimes, this is a dangerous job and it’s dangerous for us, and this is a reminder that it’s dangerous for the bad guys,” Loftus said.
Miami-Dade robbery detectives had been tracking the crew for weeks. They believe the men — each with a lengthy criminal history — may be responsible for at least 15 violent home invasion robberies since last fall.
The cooperating defendant, recently released from federal prison, told his cohorts about the location of the supposed marijuana stash. His police handlers told him not to participate in the heist, but he did anyway — and he too was killed in the shooting, Loftus said.
The man was found armed with a pistol and detectives believe his cohorts may have forced him to participat
e, he said.
The shooting happened about 9 p.m. at a home in the area of Southwest 216th Street and 189th Avenue. The names of the slain men have not been released. The driver who brought the suspected armed robbers to the 3-acre property was not injured and has been taken into custody by police.
The shooting officers have been placed on temporary administrative duty, as is routine in police shootings.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/...ved-shooting.html#disqus_thread#ixzz1QsA9PgCN

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
"Miami-Dade robbery detectives had been tracking the crew for weeks. They believe the men — each with a lengthy criminal historymay be responsible for at least 15 violent home invasion robberies since last fall."

Let's put this in perspective, shall we?
They were fucking rippers people, they got what they deserved.:jump:
Thieves are lazy, criminal opportunists, I'll shed no tears for the likes of them. :party:

Miami is an absolute war zone. SRT constantly rolling around in their APCs kicking in doors for a few dime bags of shwag. Out of control.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Rippers and a ripper/snitch bagged n tagged? Ok good shootin cops. Damn That hurt to type even.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
+4 for the cops :good:

Good fucking job piggies :respect:

Grass Lands

Veteran
"Miami-Dade robbery detectives had been tracking the crew for weeks. They believe the men — each with a lengthy criminal historymay be responsible for at least 15 violent home invasion robberies since last fall."

Let's put this in perspective, shall we?
They were fucking rippers people, they got what they deserved.:jump:
Thieves are lazy, criminal opportunists, I'll shed no tears for the likes of them. :party:

Ya beat me to it man...I like the way you think...:wave:

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
In this case, detectives had been tracking this particular crew since January. They believe the men were responsible for at least 15 violent home invasion robberies since last fall, some targeting drug dealers and involving the torture and genital mutilation of some victims.

fucking scummers got what they deserve. no remorse for these motherfuckers. imho, they got off lightly for what they deserved. they should have been skinned alive.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
it doesn't mater if they were fucking baby rapists, to keep a proper balance of power only a jury of ones should be given the license to exact justice of this type

if the cops had the resources to draw them to the residence for a sting, they had enough information to apprehend them

wonder if they, in the course of their criminal careers, ever invaded the home of, or injured law enforcement

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
They got exactly what they deserve.
I'll shed NO tears for them.
They were violent thieves. Fuck them. The world is a safer and better place, now that they are dead.
Good riddance.

imadoofus

Veteran
if they were tracking them for WEEKS, assuredly they must have been aware when they wouldnt be armed.

they wanted a showdown... and they got it. while the karmic sentiment is empathetic, it is misplaced. police enticed them into a confrontation that coulda been avoided. gross abuse of powers.

" His police handlers told him not to participate in the heist, but he did anyway — and he too was killed in the shooting, Loftus said."

I'd be willing to bet this is a lie.

If you needed another reason to not become a snitch and put your trust in LEO- whether it be pot, a burglary, or a baby rape case- this is it.

So long as I live, I will never call upon law enforcement to handle any situation life brings me. In my twenty-something years on this Earth, I have never seen a situation where cops were called and the cops truly made the situation better. Even in a fender-bender, the cops found a way to write the report wrong and fuck up my claim.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Gross abuse of power indeed. It reminds me of LA Confidential where they go out and round up the four negros that shot up the Night Owl. Hard to feel for the victims or the guys drawing time in a half to kill. Maybe they'll get theirs in the end boy'o, Rolo Tomassi doesn't make it to retirement :D

:joint:

usda101

Fuck them rippers an fuck them dirty ass cops . Did you see how they say one of them may have got a shot off ? These fucks , So if one of them MAY have got a shot off... how the fuck did evrybody end up dead and you knew they were coming ? An you knew they would be armed . Why not let them enter the home then surrond the place ? Im just making the point they dont care people , There the biggest gang going an we are beneath them in there eyes . And i dont care how pro lawenforcement you are , Let one of there drunk off duty ass run over your kid in there car an watch them walk on the charges . I have seen it happen time after time . Then if they kill a couple people behind the wheel , The first officer on the scene knows not to administer an breathilizer in a timely manner if at all making sure there fellow gang member walks on charges i have seen it people . Then the FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE has some fund raiser for them and the rest of the gang comes an gives money if by chance one of them is convicted of something an has to do small time . I'TS ALL AN INSIDE JOKE THAT NON OF US ARE IN ON . Man you gotta see it for wat it is . And Wateverman you right i cant find a situation they would make better . I hold court on the spot an dont need they ass for shit .

Latest posts

Latest posts