What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

female Colorado grower finds two robbers, kills one, the other in critical condition

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Hope some the Co boys are watchin her back. Sounds like the Family may needs a little talkin to.. You kno about life n shit

ProfGerbik

fuck that, justice failed. poor women barely made it out alive and she had to deal with court and the fucking asshole police putting her in jail and riding her dick like they cant tell what happened.

if anyone robs me they will be dead and the police wont be getting called. out in the country people burn their trash all the time, what makes these douche bags any different.

sounds sadistic but ill be damned if i have to put up with bullshit like that after trying to fight for my own life. several police officers can beat a black man to death and just go to court for it and walk away clean, no jail no nothing, so fuck that seriously.

supermanlives

Veteran
fuck that, justice failed. poor women barely made it out alive and she had to deal with court and the fucking asshole police putting her in jail and riding her dick like they cant tell what happened.

if anyone robs me they will be dead and the police wont be getting called. out in the country people burn their trash all the time, what makes these douche bags any different.

sounds sadistic but ill be damned if i have to put up with bullshit like that after trying to fight for my own life. several police officers can beat a black man to death and just go to court for it and walk away clean, no jail no nothing, so fuck that seriously.
ooh she has a dick . well i dont want her anymore

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
good for her hopefully she'll be abel to invoke the Make My Day law. or the headlines could have read 48 yr old woman murdered for her MMJ grow because when ppl cross the line never know whats gonna happen.

Frozenguy

Veteran
Thank god she protected herself!

And there is another mother: "Oh she killed my perfect sweet boy! She killed him and left him for dead because she was growing MJ."

Um no, she was attacked at 2:30 am in her own home by two men possibly armed. Your son is a douche and while it's sad another life is lost, better his than hers.

nvthis

Well, at least that dead fuckers meals won't be comin' outta my paycheck... Just saw on the news about three biker dudes that got caught after tying a man up and leaving him in his front yard to suffocate to death 'cause they needed to get high on his stash. 1 dead one for the cost of a bullet, and 4 live ones I am gonna have to pay to house for the next 25 whatever years.. Shit ain't fair... Damn. Wish we could take a vote to have them fight each other to death for a $1.07 bag of McDonalds french fries or something...