What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 guys, 1 boat and 1500 pounds of brick weed

ijim

Over half of your trendy CA grown herb originated as Mexican brick weed. And those Mexican are growing tons in Cali. bricking it up and shipping it all over the country.

señorsloth

Veteran
hahahahahaha! ijim you must be a moron if you believe that! why would anybody take primo cali grown outdoor buds worth 3-4 grand a pound in the rest of the country and brick it so that it will sell for 800 a pound?!?! do you really believe the crap you type? weed is bricked for only one reason, to smuggle it! if you don't need to sneak it across a border, packed in some truck or boat you would never brick it and throw away 75% of it's value.

and half of trendy ca pot is from brick weed?! huh?! i'm not even going to get into that man, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about...

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Shows how ungrateful some folks can be.

Not every place in the US has it like Cali, so in other words if it wasn't for the mexi there wouldn't be anything.

Garbage ok i'll give you that, but at one time it was all i had. Thank goodness for all the helpful folks on this site, and many others.

supermanlives

Veteran
living near the boarder you hear about it all the time . and FWIW i have had some pretty good brickweed. but i would agree most is shit

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Over half of your trendy CA grown herb originated as Mexican brick weed. And those Mexican are growing tons in Cali. bricking it up and shipping it all over the country.

DUDE....you obviously have no idea what goes on in Cali ..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea there are lots of mexicans in cali growing subpar beasters that get bricked up and shipped around for the cheap, we call it "scrap sativa" or "cali beasters"......you can sometimes find Lbs of it in norcal for 800-1200 an LB....never has good frost or smell, just regular buds..

alot of people in non med states cannot afford the 300-400 an OZ premium in heady california or local buds...so the 150 an Oz mexi really helps most of them out...although you couldnt pay me to smoke that ish...

also 1500 lbs is nothing...on the border in arizona they seize 3 tons of pot every single day...

I know it's been said, but you won't find my ass hating on ugly, no-odor, shit-colored sativas.

Gotten to many clean, incredible highs in my life off that dog-shit lookin' stuff to disrespect it. Hopefully the next shipment makes it's way through. I'm sure it already has.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
brick weed fuels the mexican cartels...... i am always happy to hear of brick weed being confiscated.... less money for the cartels.... which means less money for them to buy guns... which means less people dying....

when you purchase "middies" or "mersh" or "commercial" "brick weed" you are pretty much guilty of financing the cartels, and paying towards the deaths of many people...

there is some pretty insane shit going on down there in the border states in mexico... start with a simple search in google...

buy and smoke LOCAL !!!!!!!!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
if only there were some brick weed out my way... the market DEMANDS that shit out here. old timers tellin me they havnt seen a mid drought like this since 92

AGBeer

Sadly its true that mexi-brick is what sells. Its like the difference between drinking Budweiser and an expensive craft brew. Sure if you live right next to the brewery (or brew your own) you can have it consistently. Otherwise, you get whats cheap and available.
In alot of cases, mexi-brick = the BMCs of the herb world.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
if only there were some brick weed out my way... the market DEMANDS that shit out here. old timers tellin me they havnt seen a mid drought like this since 92

they have been cracking down hard on the border man...

harder then EVER...

and the new X-ray technology they have been using has been messing things up for the guys who boldly and blatantly just pack a semi full of it and cross their fingers the truck isn't pulled over for a random check... they check almost EVERY semi's contents and if they have the slightest suspicion then they will flag it to be checked by man and dog....

also, since last march they have been using drones in mexico along the border to "target high level cartel leaders" ...but of course everything the government says is a lie so in reality they are using these drones along the border to help curb any sort of smuggling into the USA whether it be humans or drugs they may be attempting to smuggle.... these unmanned drones are flying up and down the border and just picking off these dumb mexicans like flies... no they aren't bombing them from the drones, but they are giving coordinates to border patrol officials and the bp officials are serving them their can of whoopass...

obama isn't fucking around with the border... and that is why the brick weed is being wiped out.... not only are they doing work on the border, but the CIA and DEA are working together within the states to "cut the heads off of the snakes" by locating and eliminating distribution rings within the US. These distribution rings can be described as the illegaldrug-stores that collect the cash and funnel it back to mexican cartels.....

i am pretty glad this is being done.. it will only drive up the value and price of US grown pot.

california is turning into the new MEXICO!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea when i was in AZ i was hanging out with a guy who lost 3 carloads in the week before we arrived....drivers, cars, and a couple hundred brickpacks....everyone around there was saying the same thing that brickpack on the border is going for at least 500 now if its the good smokable shit....

plus they have random checkpoints on the main freeways coming up from the border towns...they were paying 3k to make the 1 hour trip up from the border to tucson but couldnt find any takers....shit is hot down there right now, almost every body knows somebody who has been busted lately...

but yeah, fuck supporting the cartels....better to buy cali mids and beasters than bricks if the people need cheap bud..

Mukind

Brick weed is worth nothing compared to high grade cannabis but the penalties are the same .....And they are trafficking over international boarders ....Cocaine and H i understand but brick weed? These 3 poor guys are probably being extorted and the real bad guys lose nothing but a few pennies worth of grass. (wish i cut out my risk like that, HA)
Anyone know if these guys are more likely to be punished in the U.S. or just deported?

supermanlives

Veteran
where your at the weed should be coming from canada. guess things have changed since i lived there

ijim

hahahahahaha! ijim you must be a moron if you believe that! why would anybody take primo cali grown outdoor buds worth 3-4 grand a pound in the rest of the country and brick it so that it will sell for 800 a pound?!?! do you really believe the crap you type? weed is bricked for only one reason, to smuggle it! if you don't need to sneak it across a border, packed in some truck or boat you would never brick it and throw away 75% of it's value.

and half of trendy ca pot is from brick weed?! huh?! i'm not even going to get into that man, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about...

So you can ship more in less space. Moron