What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 year old pot dealer shot in head, pushed out of car. ANTIOCH CA

HUGE

Veteran
i know an assistant DA from a county in cali. they tried to give me a story to justify weed being a problem. the story told of a delivery service guy recieving a call asking for a drop off and if he had change for a 100. he was then jumped and robbed in a parking lot and head beat in with a tire iron. he lived i believe. well their perspective was wow look at what weed does. i wanted to smack the shit out of her right there. now we have a college educated public servant that is incapable of simple deductive reasoning. if any form of logic is applied to this story you quickly see the root motivation is money. everything else in the story is irrelavent, they are simply cogs in a machine which is powered by "money" or lack of it. untill people actually grow the fuck up and look at the world for what it is not what we are told it is, nothing will be solved

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
It isn't just money. Most people driving down the street in a nice new car have more than $100 in their purse / wallet. The problem is that illegality or prohibition make criminals feel better about victimizing cannabis users.

:joint:

Baddog40

Get over yourself buddy and your bull shit that weed in not a drug. The guy was going to get robbed and in this situation WEED was the motivating factor.

As for the 13 year old. Well lesson learned, maybe next time the parent should do his/her job better so the kids knows when to walk away.

Did I ever mention the kick in the groin you'll be receiving if our paths ever cross?

HUGE

Veteran
It isn't just money. Most people driving down the street in a nice new car have more than $100 in their purse / wallet. The problem is that illegality or prohibition make criminals feel better about victimizing cannabis users.

illegality/prohibition are problems but the motive of robbery is money plain and simple.

forty

illegality/prohibition are problems but the motive of robbery is money plain and simple.

if it aint cannabis it's gonna be something else of little value that a worthless piece of shit would take a life for.. no excuse for murder.. ever. blame goes to the scum who decided to kill, period.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
if it aint cannabis it's gonna be something else of little value that a worthless piece of shit would take a life for.. no excuse for murder.. ever. blame goes to the scum who decided to kill, period.
oh, that's what you meant...agreed.

Rudedewd

As long as people look upon growing weed as a way to make money or as something with monetary value people are going to be ripped off and hurt. I'm not saying that everyone involved with the weed trade is unsavory and can't be trusted, far from it, there are some very nice people involved just like in any other business. What makes it different is the illegality of the trade, most rippers think dealers can't be running to the cops when they're jacked. If you get involved in the black market you are opening yourself up to somew very negative possibilities. I say grow enough for your friends and families and enough to trade and find another way to make a buck. You can try to be a cowboy and live life strapped but carrying a gun only increases the odds that something negative could happen. Live, grow, toke and enjoy life and leave the gangsta crap to the play actors in the movies.

AGBeer

i know an assistant DA from a county in cali. they tried to give me a story to justify weed being a problem. the story told of a delivery service guy recieving a call asking for a drop off and if he had change for a 100. he was then jumped and robbed in a parking lot and head beat in with a tire iron.

You should tell your ADA that they should hurry up and put pizza on the schedule I listing immediately! This kind of shit happens all the time to pizza delivery drivers! PIZZA IS EVIL!!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I might be a little bit mean in saying this, but if you mess with gangsters, some gangster shit is likely to happen.

Tropical Treats

Money is not always the motivating factor. In my area a few years ago, a 24year old kid got killed and robbed by his own cousins. They all eventually got caught and was sentenced to jail. When questioned why they did it, all individual involved said that because they was jonesing and had no money to buy the weed. When asked why they killed their own cousin. They said that at the heat of the moment, they had no choice but to kill him because they fear retaliation from their cousin if he survived. I mean this is pure stupidity, but people do in fact get killed and robbed just for this flower we speak of.
The safest way is to tell no one and do not sell to non-patients.

Peace T/T

AGBeer

Money is not always the motivating factor. In my area a few years ago, a 24year old kid got killed and robbed by his own cousins. They all eventually got caught and was sentenced to jail. When questioned why they did it, all individual involved said that because they was jonesing and had no money to buy the weed. When asked why they killed their own cousin. They said that at the heat of the moment, they had no choice but to kill him because they fear retaliation from their cousin if he survived. I mean this is pure stupidity, but people do in fact get killed and robbed just for this flower we speak of.
The safest way is to tell no one and do not sell to non-patients.

Peace T/T

Ironically, most sex related crimes that involve murder have the same(ish) story behind it. "Fear of getting caught"

As long as there is SOME value behind it to someone else there is a chance of losing your life over it. You have heard the old saying 'Id kill someone for less than that'

Well, define "That" - Whether it be pussy, pizza, weed, money etc people just dont seem to give enough of a shit outside of themselves and their motivations.

It just sucks that cannabis had to be the "That" in this case.

ddrew

Veteran
Money is not always the motivating factor. In my area a few years ago, a 24year old kid got killed and robbed by his own cousins. They all eventually got caught and was sentenced to jail. When questioned why they did it, all individual involved said that because they was jonesing and had no money to buy the weed.
You say how money was not the motivating factor, and in the same breath go on to say the robbers did it because they "had no money" lol.

So yes, even in your example, money was the motivating factor.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
You read the now locked 13 year old caught with a nug thread and then come back here and tell me what you think.

Just check the clown's stats. I'd bet his posts have been rated negative at a greater percentage than ANYONE who hasn't been banned.

I didn't miss read the clown. I'll let his reputation and posts from the 13 year old caught with a nug thread speak for themselves.

I love it when people scream rights and freedom and scream about these "flowers" and "trees" and "meds" yet sit and non stop belittle others.

Whatever happened to make your point and move on versus continuously bringing up OTHER topics to try and depict all about this ONE person based off of an opinion.

weed and drugs is a pretty common corralation with marijuana and to think different is pretty damn naive, whether it should be that way or not really isn't the important part.

did this kid get shot over weed? yes he did. was this death CAUSED by weeD? no it wasn't and it wasn't caused by the gun either. HOWEVER without the gun and the weed THE DEATH wouldn't have happened because there wouldn't have been any bud to jack.

you can however replace the word "weed" and "gun" with many different things and no matter how you rationalize it, it was ONE HUMAN killing another human due to him having something he wanted. Pretty animalistic if you ask me.

Just like most things dealing with money, not everyone is built for this AND to think that you can run around with elbows thinking all is well is pretty sad. It sucks it isn't that way BUT anything dealing with money and a "black market" feel to it ie: parking lots and cars needs to be dealt with with STREET SMARTS which you will not find in a prop 215 class trust me lol.

this isn't directly totally at any one person so to anyone thinking so, get your head out of the clouds as well as your ego lol

:jump:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran

don't come in here with shit that actually MAKES SENSE NOW lol

:thank you:

you might confuse the rest of em.....

people have killed for everything over the years. a weird look, kissin their girl, making fun of them, ANYTHING. people are fucked up but the sad thing is, our government and local cops will use ANY death related to our meds as a reason to keep it banned even though full legalization is EXACTLY what would stop all this shit.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I love it when people scream rights and freedom and scream about these "flowers" and "trees" and "meds" yet sit and non stop belittle others.

Whatever happened to make your point and move on versus continuously bringing up OTHER topics to try and depict all about this ONE person based off of an opinion.

weed and drugs is a pretty common corralation with marijuana and to think different is pretty damn naive, whether it should be that way or not really isn't the important part.

did this kid get shot over weed? yes he did. was this death CAUSED by weeD? no it wasn't and it wasn't caused by the gun either. HOWEVER without the gun and the weed THE DEATH wouldn't have happened because there wouldn't have been any bud to jack.

you can however replace the word "weed" and "gun" with many different things and no matter how you rationalize it, it was ONE HUMAN killing another human due to him having something he wanted. Pretty animalistic if you ask me.

Just like most things dealing with money, not everyone is built for this AND to think that you can run around with elbows thinking all is well is pretty sad. It sucks it isn't that way BUT anything dealing with money and a "black market" feel to it ie: parking lots and cars needs to be dealt with with STREET SMARTS which you will not find in a prop 215 class trust me lol.

this isn't directly totally at any one person so to anyone thinking so, get your head out of the clouds as well as your ego lol

:jump:

This isn't directed at you either tard, but when someone directly quotes me and then proceeds to make NO FUCKING SENSE, by taking BOTH sides of an argument I have to laugh.

So it was WEED and GUN in this case, but as you mentioned it could be AIR JORDAN'S and a KNIFE. Then deaths could also come from the HOME INVADER that kills people in their own home and robs the place.

So what is your point? People shouldn't be free to have cannabis, Air Jordan's, Cars, or Homes BECAUSE they might be killed over them?

Or is your point people should NOT call cannabis a flower, because the Fuck Tard government has placed it on an IRRATIONAL list of PROHIBITION?

My point is the DEAD guy is the VICTIM and the CRIME or MURDER is in no way less abhorrent because the kid had flowers as opposed to Air Jordan's or a nice car.

Thats sad. Im sorry for the families lost. But in this day in age people will shoot you for taking their parking space or stepping on their jordans. In this day in age you must be super sharp cuzz their are lots of predators out there that are waiting for you to slip up. Common sense is all folks. Stop and think about the situation? That goes for selling anything. Never do any transactions with people you dont know by yourself. Again what a tragic lost, Those kids I hope get raped in jail.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
sorry for the guy who died

i was robbed at gunpoint once, by a friend i've known for almost 20 years, he got into the gang life. it can happen to anyone.

just give up yoru shit, keep your life.

Last edited: