What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suspicious projects

Suspect

Veteran
Hi,

so finally I have adjusted and pimped my tent to my best ability to get a silent vertical tentgrow.

This setup is a keeper I think, for long I have been running various strains horizontally under a cooltubed 400W HPS in my 100x100x200cm tent, now let's try something new.

Most of the ideas for this vertgrow are from the forum and some from my own experience. :thank you::tiphat:

This time I have a MASTER HPI-T plus 400W MH bulb for veg,
and a MASTER SON-T PIA Green Power 400W HPS for flower.

I use Hempy buckets which are placed on an old tableplate with mounted wheels, I plan to build a cylinder/cone scrog when it's time.
Wheels so I can water/train/trim my plants easily by rotating the thing, this idea came from the guy who build a similar thing with skateboard trucks. :tiphat:

For this first project I've germinated 2/4 seeds (diesel hazes), other seeds are a bit left behind in progress..
I will pick the next 2 germinated ones for this run.:blowbubbles:

Strains:

Zenseeds 2x Diesel Haze (sssdh x dansk diesel) (Growing)
Zenseeds 2x Colombian Haze (seeds in water glass)

Or other 3 in water glass (bad and slow germination because seeds are old):

Dutch passion 2x Apollo (seeds in water glass)
Zenseeds 1x Litzi skunk (seeds in water glass)

Here's the setup:

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Suspect

Veteran
Nice to see you in the audience :jump::thank you:

Colombian Haze beans cracking up, guess they take the empty hempys. :)

kikkoman66

Nice one Suspect! Will be following your grow with great interest. I also have plans for a vertical scrog, (will post photos in vertical thread when there's something to post)

Happy gardening!

Dicomaco

Looking good man, I'm starting a Vertical journal here in a few weeks too, will follow yours.

Question, is the Diesel Haze your own cross? Which SSSDH are we talking about (Reservoir?), and what genetics are in the Dansk Diesel?

Happy growing :tiphat:

Suspect

Veteran
Hey Dicomaco,

Here's what I found and know:

AKA: Dansk Sour Diesel

Dansk Diesel has its primary genes from the notorious U.S. Sour Diesel IBL. Dansk Diesel can be characterized as super-potent, with a unique taste and character policy, which also highlights the name.

flowering time: 10-11 weeks

And SSSDH is supposedly from OJD's cut..:blowbubbles:

Suspect

Veteran
Time for an update of microscopic proportions!

Aahh sunshine morning, wake n bake..:flex:
Took some photos of my garden again, having some trouble with the seeds, now we have 3/4 on the surface.

1 Colombian Haze
picture.php

And the 2 Diesel Hazes

picture.php
picture.php

I guess the tiny leaves and long stem could be indicators of plants focusing on root development, roots prolly lost their sense of reality in the infinitely vast hempy bucket.. :laughing:
Or is it just strain dependant, who knows..

Other than that, I think it's funny how my tent is slightly cooler when I have all zippers closed. Instead of leaving the bottom zipper area open and letting in air from it plus the other intakes I keep it closed.
Maybe it's more efficient to take in air from a few holes rather than taking in from a larger area with less sucking efficiency, making the air move slower and heat up faster.. :2cents:

Overall:
picture.php

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Microscopic proportions... I must be nano.

I like your setup. I've been mulling a 400w vert for some time. I'm either gonna do the tent thing or get one of those cheap wardrobes for ~$150 and have a bigger ngb setup. I like Aero's 600 over 400. I thought about a 250 over 150. Should I just get a 400 instead? Subscribed and sorry to hijack your thread:D

Suspect

Veteran
Nano, no no :D
Meant the update is in size tiny

Definitely get a tent, for the same money, it's so goddamn handy when u can wrap it up to a small bag (the size of a camping tentbag)..
And you don't have to worry about on what you hang your lamps and filters, such easiness.
How about a 120x120x200cm tent, sorry for the metrics :DAnd get a 600W going there, 400W is max for my 100x100x200cm tent..At lowest my MH bulb temps are at 82F (28C).

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
don't be a naughty eskimo...:nono:

What's up , bro! I'm down with metrics. Still have to use the cacalacker but it's all good. I'd like to get an idea what the power $ would be for a 600. There's a formula around here somewhere, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip. Best wishes with the new setup.

hippydan

Microscopic proportions... I must be nano.

I like your setup. I've been mulling a 400w vert for some time. I'm either gonna do the tent thing or get one of those cheap wardrobes for ~$150 and have a bigger ngb setup. I like Aero's 600 over 400. I thought about a 250 over 150. Should I just get a 400 instead? Subscribed and sorry to hijack your thread:D

Depends how much vertical space you've got, if you can afford to let them veg a little longer and let your girls get tall, I'd say stack the bulbs for sure!

tr1ck_

I vote stack 250 over 250, and grow them tall like dan said, you could have a solid 5 foot tall (Above your pots) donut :)

Latest posts

Latest posts