What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This guy gives us ALL a bad name!

M

Milhouse

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/158699/2/Sheriff-Argument-over-growing-marijuana-led-to-man-killing-neighbor

I understand that a man lost his life in this unfortunate incident but I cannot help but laugh!! I envision these sitting in front of a computer, surfing through the various Seedbay listings and trying to decide what to buy!

The argument that ensued might been about indica vs sativa, Rez vsDG beans, kush vs haze, WHO KNOWS!!

Just thought I would throw this up for people to read. I am interested to see the witty comments that will be posted shortly!

C

CANNATOPIA

That dude looks like a total screw ball. How Dumb. Hard to believe that I can, but I just lost that much more faith in people.

David762

WTF? Of course, blame it on cannabis!

WTF? Of course, blame it on cannabis!

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/158699/2/Sheriff-Argument-over-growing-marijuana-led-to-man-killing-neighbor

I understand that a man lost his life in this unfortunate incident but I cannot help but laugh!! I envision these sitting in front of a computer, surfing through the various Seedbay listings and trying to decide what to buy!

The argument that ensued might been about indica vs sativa, Rez vsDG beans, kush vs haze, WHO KNOWS!!

Just thought I would throw this up for people to read. I am interested to see the witty comments that will be posted shortly!

WTF? Of course, blame it on cannabis! That's how the media will twist this incident, with a big bump from LEOs and prohibitionist politicians. :moon:

But a little closer reading of the news report states that the persons involved had been drinking -- and my bet would be that they were both "well into their cups". This would not have happened imvho if they had smoked a couple of bowls before their seed-buying foray on-line. :)

:tiphat:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Dude looks like a fucking tweaker.

"The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office is investigating an early morning shooting that left one man dead."

Yep...I bet they spent the night doing lines & drinking.

should be headlined
"Drunk shoots neighbor"
after a night of drinking an argument between two neighbors with different opinions escalated to a gun battle while debating the merits of gardening particular breeds of plants.

kyndone

Hard to believe that I can, but I just lost that much more faith in people.

this is exactly what i was thinking when i read this thing.and that guy looks like a poster child for an anti-tweeker campaign, drinking and lines would have been a big cause of this, not the weed.

Sandnut

AUTOFLOWERING YOU SAY???

klick klack BAM-BAM-BAM

damn AF haters:biglaugh: haha!!!

that story is sooo crazy..I can't believe its true

hazy

Veteran
I lived in Ky a long time ago and in that part nearly everyone could had either Hatfield or McCoy blood and when they get drunk, people who might have been good friends could just go off cause they start remembering about whichever one's great grandpa it was that stole the other one's pig.
The only thing to do if you're hanging with them, is get the fuck out when they start arguing, before the bullets start flying.
( these types do not represent the average Kentuckian, just some of the serious country boys living up in the hollers.)