What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Now That's Good Bass!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Wonder what this dumb ass did to get caught?

Former NCSU Student, Says He Made $250,000 Selling Marijuana

First Posted: 01/28/11 03:18 PM Updated: 01/28/11 04:39 PM

Former North Carolina State University student Robert Harrell Bass Jr. was charged with drug trafficking upon revealing to an Oklahoma state trooper that he had made more than $250,000 selling marijuana on campus in the past year, reports the News & Observer. The officer also discovered 26 pounds of weed in the young man's rented minivan.

On Jan. 8, Bass was stopped by the trooper while transporting $70,000 worth of pot purchased in California to Raleigh, North Carolina. Bass told the trooper that he had wired money to the marijuana growers before flying west with a friend who rented the van for him. When the official told Bass that he was facing a drug trafficking charge and set his bail at approximately $25,000, Bass replied that he had the money, in cash, back at his house in Raleigh. Bass then told the officer that he had made a quarter of a million dollars off of drug sales to NCSU students.

The trooper contacted police in Raleigh, who then searched Bass' residence and car and found $26,123.00 in cash, close to 60 grams of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia. Police confiscated these along with a desktop computer, notebooks and bank bags.

At this point, Raleigh officials are still waiting for Bass to be extradited from the Sequoyah County Sheriff's Office in Sallisaw, Oklahoma, where WRAL News reports he is still being held.
NCSU spokesman Keith Nichols told the News & Observer that Bass was not enrolled at the university for the spring semester, and so the school will not be taking disciplinary action against him.
Bass' neighbors told ABC Local News that they were not surprised by how lucrative the operation was.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/28/robert-harrell-bass-jr_n_813865.html

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
He will make a celly a good mary
6asmnhy.gif

B

BOSCO

It doesn't say a lot for the education system if someone that fucking dumb makes it all the way to university :tiphat:

1/4 of a million in sales and he cant figure out how to pay some bigger idiot to take the risks :dunno:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
short bus material all the way to prison I'm afraid

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Thats a gene pool that no one should dive in to. Just shows stupid gets caught. And seems to deserve it.

ddrew

Veteran
What? Some dumbass who verbally hung himself?

I thought this thread was going to be about bass fishing
Or tasty ways to cook them

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
Why would this guy brag to a cop that he made 250,000$ by selling pot to students?? and then to go on and say he had plenty of cash at home to pay that kind of bail.......
This guy really screwed himself over...BIG TIME.....WOW

STFU

Haha guy had some ego. Sounds like he was micro managing so he drove the pot himself. Haha i bet he was in the entrepreneurship program.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
What? Some dumbass who verbally hung himself?

I thought this thread was going to be about bass fishing
Or tasty ways to cook them

I thought it was gonna be about music. I found some pretty sick dubstep links thru that other thread on there :biglaugh:

this guy is a class A moron. a lil bleach in the gene pool anyone?

zenoonez

Veteran
It doesn't say a lot for the education system if someone that fucking dumb makes it all the way to university :tiphat:

1/4 of a million in sales and he cant figure out how to pay some bigger idiot to take the risks :dunno:

QFT. Fall guys cost money but its well worth not going to jail for 15 years.

BrainSellz

Veteran
^they have probably hauled ass considering this bowel movement....
"dumBass" would've been a good title;)....

Latest posts

Latest posts