What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11 tons of weed on a train headed into Chicago...

R

Rabbi Reefer

how is that a good thing? now that is 22 mill that wont be spent.
Oh the 22 mill will get spent, I think governments love selling weed instead of destroying it. Especially during these tough financial times and shrinking budgets.

BrainSellz

Veteran
^...i bet they get away with it by telling their highers they need it to do undercover work...and to think they dont have their hands in the biggest money makers would be foolish...mo

ODTreez

Beware to all shwagg dealers....you can bet the shit from this bust will go to state cops all over the surrounding areas and undercovers will try to catch the big weight dealers by posing as traffickers and selling this poop....so heads up! Top shelf users are in the clear on this one....The only thing i like about this bust is that it keeps the mexican shit weed off our streets and keeps our money within the US buying quality domestic pot!

usda101

Beware to all shwagg dealers....you can bet the shit from this bust will go to state cops all over the surrounding areas and undercovers will try to catch the big weight dealers by posing as traffickers and selling this poop....so heads up! Top shelf users are in the clear on this one....The only thing i like about this bust is that it keeps the mexican shit weed off our streets and keeps our money within the US buying quality domestic pot!
PREACH !!

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
I was on an Amtrak train to St Louis from Calif we stopped in Kansas KS for an 2 hours to change trains the train was going on to Chicago. There was a sorta pretty girl standing at the front door I stood out there chatting her up thinking she was a Hooker, boy was I wrong she was a cop, she said every train that comes through from Calif gets stopped and they run a drug sniffing dog thought the train and baggage area. I shit you not I thought my time had come I had a 1/4 oz of weed on me I freaked and I had my Mom with me I went back in the building got as far as I could from her and hoped for the best. They didn't come in the passenger area, My luck day

David762

Even "mexi brick" is better than none at all, IMHO.

Even "mexi brick" is better than none at all, IMHO.

its "mexi brick" man.

Even "mexi brick" is better than none at all, IMHO. I wonder how many 3g bags of K2® that would have replaced, once cleaned.

Considering how crooked LEOs are everywhere, I bet 50% never winds up at the incinerator, let alone their evidence locker.

M

Mr.Hank

Mexi brick.. okay. A lot of maryj of the market.. yeah or is it?

Latest posts

Latest posts