What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Burglars Break Into Pot Shop, Can't Break Out

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I hate to say it but personally I think that people who are legal and have med cards should do the same thing except they should have shot every single one of the DEA agents.

I mean really those people are breaking no laws in the state of CA. and even pay taxes and to spend $90K on security only to have DEA trash it? They do have the right to self defense. If this had happened and it was a street gang doing it the local LEO's would have been there and there would have been a big gun fight. In this case nobody was charged and DEA stole the cash and weed, which is what any other criminal would have done.

My question is: If they are paying $4 million in taxes just in 4 co-ops. Where the hell were the police when they were getting robbed at gunpoint? In this day of economic hardship I would think that the Governor would insist that the feds go patrol the national borders and stay the hell out of states domestic affairs.

So basically the feds dispensed with individual rights years ago and now even states rights are being gutted as well.

J

juicepuddle

I dont get it, why let them in, why let them OUT of the trap.... its disgusting how the only difference between this and a smash and grab is the fucking badges....

I really want to know, if he had bulletproof glass and had them locked in there, why let them out? I mean yeah let them out, but dont let them in.

ibjamming

Veteran
River Rat, too bad Beck didn't lock the way they came in and leave them there while he called the Leo's....not that it would have solved anything. It kills me that they can come in, smash everything in sight, and walk away with no liability for damage whatsoever. You and I would go to jail for the same if we did it to them.

Welcome to the NWO...hmmm...doesn't sound like we have a happy camper... Control baby...they own you!

I hate to say it but personally I think that people who are legal and have med cards should do the same thing except they should have shot every single one of the DEA agents.

I mean really those people are breaking no laws in the state of CA. and even pay taxes and to spend $90K on security only to have DEA trash it? They do have the right to self defense. If this had happened and it was a street gang doing it the local LEO's would have been there and there would have been a big gun fight. In this case nobody was charged and DEA stole the cash and weed, which is what any other criminal would have done.

My question is: If they are paying $4 million in taxes just in 4 co-ops. Where the hell were the police when they were getting robbed at gunpoint? In this day of economic hardship I would think that the Governor would insist that the feds go patrol the national borders and stay the hell out of states domestic affairs.

So basically the feds dispensed with individual rights years ago and now even states rights are being gutted as well.

Man...it took you ling enough! So what are you going to do? Let it get worse? You WILL let it go worse...because you believe what they tell you...it's for your own good, it's for your SAFETY.

ddrew

Veteran
Leave them in there until they can figure out how to get themselves out.
And if that's never, oh well.

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
relevent excerpt of linked story above...

relevent excerpt of linked story above...

Beck's shop was one of 11 Los Angeles-area dispensaries raided by the federal Drug Enforcement Administration on Jan. 17, 2007. As he recalls, DEA agents in black SWAT-team gear came smashing through his glass front door around 1 p.m. By then, Beck's shop had been broken into twice already, so he had spent close to $90,000 upgrading security, reinforcing walls, adding bulletproof glass, and installing an electronic-buzzer system that locks the several doors patients must pass through to gain entry to his shop, and ultimately the back room where he keeps his cash and marijuana. When the federal agents came storming in, they found themselves immediately stuck in the small man trap that Beck installed as his first line of defense. It's essentially a steel cage you walk into upon getting buzzed in at the front door. Once inside, patients show their medical-cannabis ID cards to the receptionist, who then buzzes them into the main area. The man trap is big enough for only about four people, so seven or eight DEA agents found themselves smushed on top of each other, faces pressed against the bars, guns drawn. Beck and his receptionist just sat there looking at them. "If we were real gangsta drug dealers, we could have sniped them all out," he jokes.

Once they extricated themselves from Beck's man trap, the agents stayed for four hours and detained everyone who was inside, handcuffing and questioning them all separately. They seized every ounce of marijuana, Beck says, about $500,000 worth, and all his cash too, about $25,000, though he later got an invoice from the DEA claiming they'd seized only $12,500. "Someone pocketed 12 grand," he says. "How corrupt is that?" A DEA spokesperson wouldn't address individual allegations, and would say only that all cash seized during raids is put into evidence bags and taken to a bank where it's counted by bank officials and witnessed by DEA agents. Beck says they also cut all his security-camera wires and finished smashing the glass out of his front door before leaving, resulting in $20,000 in property damage.

IMB :)

H

HippyJohnny

DEA is the most powerful gang atm.

We PAY THEM TO DO THIS!

Even Pat Roberts gets it...

How anyone with a brain and an once of American in them doesn't get furious when reading and seeing this sort of thing is beyond me.

Oh thats right I remember... Blame the victim (Its only dopers. What do they expect?)

mr cheese

isnt karma a wonerdfull thing!! robbing SCUM!!!! do american soliders realy get paid so bad they need to go robbing good honest hard working folk?? again dirty ass SCUM!! mrc

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Nothing is quite as confusing as threads being merged together that are not about the same thing. :(

ijim

I wonder if someone died because the cop decided a pot shop investigation was more important than the call he was on.

Latest posts

Latest posts