What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

couple arrested for child abuse

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I have kids and love my pot...they have never seen it in my home and won't til they're of a more understanding age.

So you have a place to keep weed that isn'T your home. Big deal, if you didn't have a place you'd keep your weed at home.

What'S the deal with all these people keeping weed out of their home like it's the devil? Are you sure you're stoners?

You'd be better off smoking around your kids so then they won't think anything is strange about it when they notice you do smoke.

ghostly

no help at hospital

no help at hospital

Never should have taken the kid to the hospital, I mean really, what did they think they were going to do? They can't "un high" the kid, he just has to ride it out.

All the hospital did was call the cops, great, now you will lose your kid, and possibly get jail time, should have stayed at home and let the kid take a nap and sleep it off.

i know a couple who just had a baby, the mom was suffering from severe PPD and so she went to the hospital to get help. she had tried cannabis a few times for the rage and depression of PPD and it helped trendously. the hospital gave her a UA and filed a rport with child services.

they did this to a mother who was trying to find help. who reached out and wasnt doing any harm to herself or child. these wackos are
drones and robots for the dark side.

it's like people who think mutilating babies is okay (circumcision), they wouldn't spank the kid for anything, but they will mutilate without asking 'why am i doing this,' or 'is this really normal?'

people are really just that stupid. its the truly scary part of our world.
Nancy Grace and all her crazy friends eat this shit up!

Megas

The guy's not home.

The girl's passed out.

4 year old is running around unsupervised and eats their stash.

Just because they're potheads everybody is defending them?

Some people are severely retarded, even without the bud.......

agreed.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I knew a girl whos infant son got into her purse and ate her ecstacy. She was an idiot. These people are, too.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Did the kid make it? A kid on E just sounds crazy

Yeah he was fine. She found him basically tripping balls on the floor and drove with her purse tipped over and drove him to the ER. After she was arrested and the kid was put under the supervision of her parents. She still takes care of him, but her parents are always there supervising in some capacity. She's not a bad person just immature and incapable.

10 years. love living in the states. only in a backward ass country can you face more time for accidentally having your kid eat a pot brownie then for sexually assaulting em.