What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fla. mom arrested after pic of baby with bong

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Poor parenting skils and poor judgement usally doesn't produce a happy family. Now the picture of the kid with the beer is fine..cause we know he didn't drink beer...but the rest are signs of neglect.

So...the kid with a beer is ok, because you "know" he didn't drink that...but you think a baby of that age, was able to hit a bong??
Ok...this is getting too crazy for me--

Japanfreakier

Veteran
What's really sad is that we live in a world where children are giving ritalin by caring parents.

I won't be a bit surprised if in 50 years children are actually prescribed cannabis by doctors and people praise it's benefits for all age groups.

This is still a story about a mother who did nothing wrong and the need some people have to crucify her for not caring about some stupid taboo.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Only on icmag would people actually defend this dumbass....

She might be a dumbass, probably is, but what do you think needs to be defended?

Don't lose track of the fact that the child seems to be healthy and living in a nice home.

I still can't see what the big deal is. What is the bong supposed to do to the baby? Corrupt the child or something?

denmaster

...I have to say something reading through this. First of all, short of actual REAL child endangerment, a child should NEVER be taken from their parents unless it is the last resort and then it should go to options of family - which it "thankfully" did (I say "thankfully" because I personally know of dozens of families who the parents do not speak with their parents due to some form of bad blood and use this as an opportunity to railroad their own offspring further-trying to maintain that parent to child power - meaning the grandmother having the child may be actually worse then anything we thought of the mom - we don't know that's the reality there). This is a tragedy for her and for the state of law enforcement and the denial of certain personal freedoms - such as what facebook was created for. Some people here have said how the "exposure" of the child to the bong even was bad parenting and sets a bad example for the child. What is wrong with you? You might as well go sign up with the anti-marijuana movement then because all of us on this side of the fence don't believe it to be a "gateway" drug...that is ridiculous. additionally someone said "imagine coming across a picture of yourself as a child holding your dad's bong - thanks for sending me down the vocational college road"...what a load of crap. Touching/holding a bong leads to a criminal or condemned life...so what about the free the weed t-shirt of the visiting uncle in that same hypothetical picture? Should he be served a restraining order? Should the child be removed for that "exposure" too? Nevermind that as he walks the hall in junior high all his friends have pot leafs on their hats and belt buckles...yet somehow these "potheads" are making it into college in droves...even becoming doctors and lawyers CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! (sarcasm in case you need that explained as well). While I am give or take to a degree on posting it to facebook...I still have to stand up for freedom of speech/expression. If that same picture was in an art gallery with a card reading "theoretical musings of post modern states of morality in society" it'd be in the paper getting fucking kudos for it's "brilliant illumination of our own warning signs of what could come to be" (or some other form of drivvle) and be on tour throughout the world. The baby was tested and shown clean...meaning she is a good mother because OBVIOUSLY the child hasn't been exposed before either....traces of THC can remain in minute amounts within the body for up to 3 months in some people with lower metabolic rates. Go look at a few of the different types of flasks and beaker-type apparatuses being used in your local high school...some are naturally bong shaped and can function identically...so I'm a scientist and my kid picks up one of these beakers and I can't help seeing how cute it is so I take a picture and send/share it with my friends and family...suddenly my doors kicked in and my kids taken...shucks, and all because he wanted to be a scientist....or was it the pot leaf on my shirt? hmmmm......absolutely ridiculous. These officers/CPA workeres should be earning their money going after the real problem families....I remember someone from the past doing something right out in public on their front lawn even and I've seen police drive right by this shit on a couple occasions...they don't want to get involved with the violent ones so instead they just hide behind the desk surfing the internet for other things..."oh look there's a baby and a bong...a stoner...they pose little threat but still we'll call for back-up... "
IT'S A PICTURE....IT"S CUTE...THE BABY WILL NOT ROB A 711 BY IT'S 5TH BIRTHDAY

IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD...NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT
PEACE OUT

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Only on icmag would people actually defend this dumbass....

Unfortunately for me even ICmag is not free from fascist interference in the PRIVATE lives of others.

Her baby is perfectly healthy but you have the moral superiority to rip apart the family.

One day in the far far future intolerance may die, but we seem to be generations away from that.

How about quit snitching, don't be a rat, and mind your own business.

:joint:

Poor decision making skills should not get you arrested.....Yeah, dumb move, BUT, can any of us, truly say, without a doubt that that bong was used for marijuana? Maybe they used it as a vase, maybe a drinking glass....it could be used for anything...this is just the media making a big deal about "POT"...and how bad it is..... BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

I would say this is not as bad as a kid posing with a bottle of whiskey or a beer, but the media doesn't see it that way.....LOL...yeah..Lock this bitch up for being stupid.....Its the American way.

This fucking country is doomed....
Maybe its time for a biblical flood, just wipe us off the map, and start over.....cause shit has gotten far past rediculous....its straight bullshit!

And..............The ASSHOLE in Texas without a life...mind your own fucking business you piece of shit loser....If every parent in this country would look after their own kids like they do everyone elses this place might be a better place to live, but as usual, people look to the folks that are not living exactly like them, so they feel better about their life....Kinda like a pill head looks at a heroin junkie, and says, I may snort OC 80's 10 times a day, but, Atleast Im not shooting up..... FUCK ME!

baby_beer_cigarette.jpg

**EDIT - NOTICE

These are NOT MY KIDS. So any LEO or D'bags please dont come after me to take ma' babies away. But you wouldnt do that.. Beer, Cigs, n' Kids is COOL right?

My point exactly! Thanks.

dexter840

In this case the state of FL had no right to take the kid from his mother and transfer custody to another person, BECAUSE the baby was not harmed.

except what do they do with the kid when they take mom to jail for poss of drug paraphernalia? dad is in state prison for molesting a child less than 12 years old!!! i literally live less than 2 miles from this chick and the local clay county sheriffs office really have nothing better to do. shit i got a 250,003 bond on a 5x5 grow space with less than 30 plants. they really just suck like that around here.
mom's punishment will be minimal. they will send her for counseling @ clay behavioral health as a part of the misdemeanor probation but mainly i'm sure the d.c.f. investigation part.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
except what do they do with the kid when they take mom to jail for poss of drug paraphernalia? dad is in state prison for molesting a child less than 12 years old!!! i literally live less than 2 miles from this chick and the local clay county sheriffs office really have nothing better to do. shit i got a 250,003 bond on a 5x5 grow space with less than 30 plants. they really just suck like that around here.
mom's punishment will be minimal. they will send her for counseling @ clay behavioral health as a part of the misdemeanor probation but mainly i'm sure the d.c.f. investigation part.

No one on ICmag is in favor of arresting or imprisoning anyone for possessing a pipe.

Therefore the state of FL should just quit violating the human rights of its residents.

Are the people of FL so backwards that they feel paying for foster care and paying to imprison an 18 year old for owning a bong is a wise use of state funds and power?

$250k bond (read organized theft) is for growing in your own home disgusting, why aren't people in FL doing something about this?

The western united states seems like a different world once you guys start talking about the good ol' boys of the south.

supervaca

No one on ICmag is in favor of arresting or imprisoning anyone for possessing a pipe.

Reading this thread, I start to doubt so....
Better a bit stupid mum than a minor social place... always...

believe me.....

She is a 19 y old stoner mother, with no real husband around.....
We all as young parents made mistakes....
BTW i think the photo is not funny, but fascism is way LESS funny...

hawaiiOG

posting any thing on face book is stupid to begin with let alone a baby and a bong but was not thinking with a full deck that day

Latest posts

Latest posts