What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fla. mom arrested after pic of baby with bong

B

Bazarocka

OH HELL YES

OH HELL YES

Are the people of FL so backwards that they feel paying for foster care and paying to imprison an 18 year old for owning a bong is a wise use of state funds and power?

Absolutely. Bunch of Crackers.... Florida is one FUCKED UP STATE, when it comes to anything cannabis related.

I've seen folks GO to jail for 2 grams of erb. Pathetic.

AND SNITCH-EN is the NAME of THEIR GAME, The Younger Generation These Days "JUST DON'T HAVE THAT SAME HONOR CODE" that was instilled OR CAME naturally in SO MANY of us.

That's WHY, I NEVER TRY to let anyone personally in on my A.O.........That's effectively giving them "A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD".

And YES, their ARE many Rotten Rat Bastards out their ESPECIALLY in Florida, THAT WILL RIP YOU OFF, SNITCH YOU OUT, KICK YOU IN THE FACE WHILE YOUR DOWN. AND YES,,,THEY WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE.

AND YES, I've lived here "On & Off" enough to know this...."AND YES, We Are On Our Way Out. Matter Of Factually I Can't WAIT to get out of THIS Police State.

Dam, this got drawn out, sorry. (SilverHaze On The Brain)

Peace To All Bozzie:ying:

Unfortunately for me even ICmag is not free from fascist interference in the PRIVATE lives of others.

Her baby is perfectly healthy but you have the moral superiority to rip apart the family.

One day in the far far future intolerance may die, but we seem to be generations away from that.

How about quit snitching, don't be a rat, and mind your own business.

:joint:

Word.

I must say I'm disgusted by the legal paternalism I saw in this thread, especially in this community.

Hydrosun's 100% right. Until you show me how posing a baby with a bong harms baby, you can go straight to hell if you think the state has any right to interfere with the mother. Perhaps the drug test is justified in order to show that the baby didn't actually consume any drugs, but once that is settled, the state has ZERO right to interfere.

I saw this article posted on Facebook a while ago and was amazed at how many people I thought I had respect for said retarded shit like "throw her in jail!" To find the same kind of sentiment here is very disheartening.

Astaroth

Hi :tiphat:

The problem is to know what's so funny to make a child play a role like that.

They are not puppets to entertain adults.

The prison is excessive, a little reminder to education would probably have been more suitable.

They are not puppets to entertain adults.

Babies are frequently dressed in costumes, or in clothing with amusing or sometimes even provocative writing. They are posed with props and more costumes and have their photographs taken for posters where they will appear to be doing things that adults do. They are manipulated into acting certain ways at certain times for appearances in films or advertising.

And we deem all of this OK because the baby is not harmed in the process.

What's the difference?

Astaroth

Babies are frequently dressed in costumes, or in clothing with amusing or sometimes even provocative writing. They are posed with props and more costumes and have their photographs taken for posters where they will appear to be doing things that adults do. They are manipulated into acting certain ways at certain times for appearances in films or advertising.

And we deem all of this OK because the baby is not harmed in the process.

What's the difference?

No difference, making them do such things SUXXX ;)

LastWaltz

Yet another example of the US media blowing something completely harmless out of proportion... what do you know its in Texas. Drug test = negative, case closed! And charged with drug paraphernalia LOL if it was anyone other then a 19 year old (who is most likely not well off) they would all be done. Taking away your child on no factual basis (just some pic that could easily have been photo shopped)... a decent lawyer would make them all regret the day they stuck there red neck conservative noses in someones harmless business.

An example of real danger to babies and kids? Kids having their minds twisted and being starved to compete in beauty pageants for there stupid parents thrills. Makes me freaking sick.. and talk about coming out of childhood f'd up...

damn i feel sorry for the mom hope they don't take the kid. not the smartest thing to do but a crime? there would have to be a victim then wouldn't there.....