What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So. Cal. Master Kush

Desert Dan

Veteran
image.jpg

SCMK at 63 days as well… Ran out of headspace and the uppers got too close to my cob leds. I’m sure the nugs will still come out great 🤙

-DD

ramse

I think the socal master kush apart from the name has nothing to do with the Amsterdam master kush / high rise which is said to have been developed in 1990 in the Bijlmer area. as someone said the socal master kush is probably related to bubba. The 1990 Dutch Cup-winning Master Kush is a hybrid of two Hindu strains, one of which is a Himalayan landrace used to make charas.

Desert Dan

Veteran
I believe the story goes that the crew who used to grow for snoop back in the day selected the cut out of several packs of master kush… Alien supposedly used a male from the same seed lot in his “Seven Ghosts” hybrid which combines scmk, tahoe, alien, and bubba.

That being said, I have also heard it referred to as “Dirty Bubba” on several occasions.

All I know is I’m 95% sure this is the actual cut… never 100% on anything.

-DD

Last edited: