What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So. Cal. Master Kush

this is one cut that has been on top of my wanted list for a while now, right beside the indiana bubblegum, chems, and mss. some day.... lol

wick650

Master Kush to me has always been like how Ograskal(g4life) has described, a more inscencey bubba sans coffee.

The So Cal clone vendor with the shrink wrapped rapid rooters carries the dutch master kush strain which is some Sensi Seed Hindu Kush cross I believe. He got his cut from the now defunct 3'rd floor disp. of Oakland. His cut is unrelated to the So Cal kush family MK strain, its purely a commercial strain... not something Id like to grow

OsWiZzLe

my MK looks nothing like these pics...all these MK's look like Bubba? My MK looks so much danker and better crystals all day.....that type of frost all fuzzy dude...that shit is fools gold no offense....My MK has more of diamond glaze look to it...and smells like sour pineapples.....

M

medfinder

clones..

clones..

G-life said:
not sure if any clubs have it atm. i also have had bad success with the rr shrinked wrapped clones, ahh yes i remember the master kush and the pure kush were not all that great.

I got some o those shrink wrapped rapid rooter clones...not..not the quality i used to. also some had powdery mildow.. :spank:

OGRASKAL...I Wait or any beans from u.. lovin your beans.

alright what collective has real clones..I am caliornia prop 215,420 compliant.

ready to drive..verify...meet..crawl on broken glass..sit next to my wife,uuuhh forget the wife thing..

M

medfinder

master??

master??

Flowering: 50-55 days.
Growing indoor strains outside ... more >> An Indian-Afghani hybrid created from two true-breeding Indica seed lines that were collected in different parts of the Hindu-Kush.
The cannabis from this area has always been valued for its resin production and Master Kush retains this quality, as well as the vintage flavour of her parents earthy and pungent, with a hint of incense.
The taste of Master Kush will remind many smokers of hand-rubbed charas hashish. This is no surprise, as Kush weed is a major source of charas. A plant of great physical power, without the mind-numbing 'stoney' effect of many Indica strains.

HUH?? This is sensi seeds says..
and white label.

Weed Review: Master Kush

Pre-Smoke Examination:
Its covered with crystals that glisten in the light like tiny specs of glitter. The smell is a clean and refreshing mix of the earthiness of pine tree clippings with the sweetness of major league chew bubble gum. The buds are bright green with tiny hints of purple, and are very dense. All the buds are good sized, larger than a grape and smaller than a Cadbury cream egg.

Post-Smoke Examination:
Despite being so dense, the nugs crumble apart with ease. The bud was dried perfectly because when breaking it apart most of the crystals stay stuck to the plant matter instead of stuck to your fingers or the grinder. The bowl burns fairly quick generating a very thick stream of smoke into your lungs. If it is paced right you won't cough at all. Very smooth taste, just like how it smells.

The high rolls up on you like a helicopter passing you by. Slow and faint right at first, but increasing in its intensity until you're totally consumed with it. I smoked one little bowl and I'm totally rocked. The high is all over the place from the back of my eye balls to the backs of my ears. The Master Kush is truly a weed for serious smokers only, and only if those serious smokers don't have any plans for the evening.

T

totaln00b

jiggywhompus thanks for the big pics that is what I am looking for. Is this available anywhere?

OsWiZzLe

jiggywhompus said:
^Oswizzle: You don't know what yer talkin about.

Sounds like your growin DUTCH PASSION master kush...ograskal and myself both posted pictures of legit socal master kush.

Lets see YOUR pics of this killer real deal kryptochrondalite master kush that apparently makes ours look like FOOL'S GOLD...too funny...

Master kush don't smell like pineapples bro...

We aren't talking about the schwagtastic dutch passion master k... there is no relation dude...and yes real deal masterk grows almost identical to bubba...

Better know your facts before you come out to play ball...peace

:muahaha: ....ur bubba kush looks nice...play ball
:laughing:

Last edited:

OsWiZzLe

listen fellazz....dont get ur lil panties all wett....my shit aint Dutch Passion....its from Bag Seed labeled So cal Master Kush from QDC in the LBC....i found some some seeds...and now i have some special girls from it....and yes...that type of frost...no thanks...fools gold ..that shit looks like some tastey herb...and probally an hour later you'll be sober

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran

here's mine in veg.........she's about to get raped then :muahaha: ....................thanks for the pic's jiggy..........

OsWiZzLe

G4life said:
Are you saying my SoCal Master Kush cut I grow is Fools gold and after smoking it an hour later you will be sober???..Have you smoked this cut before?????...~ograskal

Raskal......i love all your gear bro...your shit looks all legit.....no disprespect at all...i'm just saying....i'm from Cali born and Raised my whole life....i've been in the weed game since 94....and all i'm saying is...after thousands of dollars dropped on all types of clubs across the state..testing kush after kush and so on....i've come to the personal conclussion that any type of kush with that fuzzzy frost....isnt 9 or 10 shit.....OG Kush has that diamond glaze frost where u can see your reflection in the trichromes..just like SSH....and that type of frost will send you to the moon...thats all i'm saying...but then again...i have an pretty insane tolerance....and i have smoked many types of herb Labeled MK and only 3 labeled So Cal MK....i havent smoked your cut personally....but it goes like this....bird of a feather flock togethor...if it looks like bubba...its must be like bubba....best tasting herb.....cool high....see the bong in about an hour for another bowl :joint:

G

Greyskull

raskal & jiggy - damn dudes. damn.
I'd love to run a scMK along side my pre 98...
How's the smoke.... bubba-esque(flavor wise), too?

Last edited:

OsWiZzLe

jiggywhompus said:
Waste of my time here...

Anyone who tells ograskal his clones are fool's gold isn't worth the fart I just ripped...

I tried to find a pic from your gallery of your MASTER KUSH...since your one of the 1000 shit talking noobs here who can't produce a pic....Is this your real deal master kush?
22203DSC00186.JPG

you like hydrohut gassing :violin:

and thats Sensi Star ....want some pics of ur mom i have?

G

Greyskull

ha ha you guys are funny

I thought s1's were s1's and not "truly" the exact same genetic sequence as the plant that the genes came came from... so its really different, though probably pretty close. RIGHT? obviously S1s are not bad plants and not saying they are...

Isn't this how there got to be looompa' 91 & docta's 91?

G

Greyskull

jiggywhompus said:
Definitely done with you...

Let's get this thread back on the right track since nobody gives two shits about what you have to say...

Raskal you find her to be a big feeder? She can handle what ever dose of earthjuice I throw at her...just fattens up can't ever seem to get a tipburn out of her...

GROW TIPS YES!!!!!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
jiggy she take's what ever i feed her imo..............rather have her than bubba.............bold statement...i know........

G

Greyskull

I don't think she's been released to the medical community but I could be wrong - I really don't know shit.

I ca see why it wouldn't be released as much as I would want it.

$$$ - are you serious? hmmmm