What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So. Cal. Master Kush

T

totaln00b

I'm sure somebody on here must have info about this strain. I'm not talking about any of the Master Kush available from Seedbanks. Or the typical Master Kush that is found in the collectives these days. The taste and smell are similar to OG but different in ways that are hard to describe. Sorry no pics at the moment. I'll get some up if nobody knows what I'm talking about. Anybody know what I'm talking about or that can provide some insight? Thanks. I would love to get a clone of this! I know a source but it's too pricey. :cuss:

Nughit

I got a bunk Master Kush clone from a co-op a few months ago. It was one of the cuts that were in the RR plugs with the shrink wraped lable on it. This is my second time flowering it and my last. I haven't seen any cuts like that around lately so I figure it was from some shady vendor. I would love to find the real deal So Cal. Master Kush though.

relic1981

Veteran
not sure if it is socal master but i have a cut (humboldt) that does indeed parallel bubba. infact its one of my favorite kushes of all time.

J

JeffSpicoli

i think the SocalMaster is even slower in veg than the Pre98Bubba, anyone else agree?
She sure does root like a champ though, only took 6 days, and the roots were INSANE.

she roots like a mofo. and vegges as slow as the pre98... and im not sure what socal master your smokin totaln00b. but the real legit socal master grows very similar to bubba...looks like her to...i can post veg pics if you want...i have the clone...

G4life

Hey wassup fellas!...The So Cal Master Kush is Dank as Fukk....She smells like Incensey Kush with some Sourness in there....Vegges a little slower than the Pre98 but not much slower and not nearly as slow as the Urkle...These were grown in warmer conditions but if you drop the temps a bit and let her run to 70 days she will get nice and purple for yah....Heres some old shots...~ogr

KindBudKid

That's what I'm talking about Raskal... Thanks for postin up pics of the real deal... I hope to see more people working that cut into hybrids..

relic1981

Veteran
mine is identical. i also just noticed roots poppin of clones i took this past friday, so six days to show roots in a bubble cloner. im in norcal but this strain is for real and im stoked i have it! thanks for the pics rascal now i know what im working with... i thought it was just a great pheno from seedbank stock but now it has me wondering, who breed it and is it a HK X HK? the buds are so covered in resin that they almost glow when held up to a light, lip smacking , put u on your ass head candy!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i tried to search jiggy's thread's for he thought his master was a bubba the whole time,couldn't find any pic's,my cut is fuggin' huge,.....thanks for the pic raskal............she seem's to get bigger top's than bubba.....any who......noice....

G-life

nice plant. that pic looks identical to an og master kush clone i got recently. i also got a la kush plant with it. both are almost done flowering. dank! wish i could pm.

G-life

not sure if any clubs have it atm. i also have had bad success with the rr shrinked wrapped clones, ahh yes i remember the master kush and the pure kush were not all that great.

W

Whatever

mikiemikee said:
what about it. and its more like bubba with a kick
I'd say Mikiemikee's description is about spot on. A friend said MK is originally Positronics stock...that Dutch Passion then bought out...and perpetuated. If I was gonna look for a good MK pheno from beans I'd pick up some DP stock. The pheno I had about 5 years back just rocked and when I hear people talk about Bubba I just go back to that pheno I had.

W

Whatever

jiggywhompus said:
1270212702whole-thumb.JPG
[/url]
LMAO...that pic right there looks EXACTLY like my first indoor grow with the filter/fan placement, room size and all...except replace that MK with some real deal Grape Ape.

Looks nice bro!