What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics (Sfv x Tk) x Sour D tester

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Well.. first i wanna apologize to Karma for how long it took me to get this thread up. Ive honestly been putting it off because i had an unfortunate incident with these and im kinda embarrassed about it.
So i popped the seeds as soon as i got them. 5/5 within 24 hours.

picture.php

picture.php

And then something happend, thats never happened to me before.. my goddamn wife's cat ate 3 of the seedlings. actually the fucker ate 5 seedlings.. 3 (Sfv x Tk) x Sour d's and 2 707 Bubbas.
I wanted to kill the damn thing. these seeds were/are so precious to me and i feel a great responsibility in testing. But at least i was left with 2 and i did end up getting some great testing info, which ill get into shortly.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Now i wish i had some more shots of them throughout flowering but ill try to make up for it with some nice shots of the end of flower.
But first, let me just say, this cross impressed the hell outta me with their stability. I don't know how karma did it but this cross is solid. These plants were subject to accidentally being let dry out completely until they were wilted (twice), a light leak from a humidifier, and also some ph swings. Every other OG/sour cross ive grown would been poppin nuts left and right. But these ladies showed ZERO intersex. NONE. Very impressive.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks straight sour d. Very nice. Whatever Karma's SD gene he is using he found a very dominant breeder!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
dont feel bad pappy, my last test run had the same stupid issues except it was rodents and not cats. cant have the perfect scenario everytime :tiphat:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Nice, Looks very Sour D sided...which I like. Whats the smell

That's funny, I thought it looked just like an sfv. Everyone else saying sour. That's a good cross.

I don't buy many seeds, but I'm waiting for this one to get released. Over the years in socal the random sour d x og crosses are hands down my favorite type of strains and I have had og for 15 years.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
i went threw a lot of differnt sour cuts i was given. To in the end find out my own selected cut from rez 2006 first IBL drop, to be a clear winner for offspring being sour dominant. Wheter used as reciever ore as pollen donor.

Same sour as in Sour Jack and Headbanger.

Would almost call it a Elite cut ha ha (i hate them elite labels)

Brother. The cat just did a preselection he killed the herms before they could show. He he

Looking good brother. Thanks for keeping it going.

~star~crash~

i went threw a lot of differnt sour cuts i was given. To in the end find out my own selected cut from rez 2006 first IBL drop, to be a clear winner for offspring being sour dominant. Wheter used as reciever ore as pollen donor.

Same sour as in Sour Jack and Headbanger.

Would almost call it a Elite cut ha ha (i hate them elite labels)

Brother. The cat just did a preselection he killed the herms before they could show. He he

Looking good brother. Thanks for keeping it going.

hello karma i'm impressed w/your work:artist:...good job keeping those precious genetics flowing...peace from~star~crash~

Latest posts

Latest posts