What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Total Narcotic nice strain. Stay Home and Enjoy life only

I might have this now.

Right now i Bonging the best strain in my life ever.
Only for home use.

You cant go out.

This is like 1 big bottle vodka.
First time weed is so good

I dont hope this is pheno thing.

Soon i harvest plant no2 of the same.

If this is the same great feeling.

I will share the Breeder and Strain here 100%

What is your personal favorite when you need feel best and close the world ?

This strain is sick at its best.

It carries 10+ cbd and also 10+thc.

I know i have this right pheno now.

PLease let the no2 be same, or atleast almost same
THIS IS DREAM COME TRUE THEN

This is good thing actually

If this strain delivers.
I know this help many alkoholics and others get back to life in healthier way.

I only have one plant harvested.
Second goes down soon.

I will anyway how it ends grow these again.

I also know maybe how to detect the right pheno phast

Need try grow this one more time anyway

sour starfighter (starfighter F2 x Sour Dubb) from dank genetics is hands down the best indica I have encountered up to this point. growth, yield, bag appeal and effect all on point. shes a true gem. very unique og/chem cultivar.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I guess its better to stay home smoking herb in Mockba. is it safe to smoke it out in the streets or in the parks? police will not beat you?

Carraxe

Veteran
That's a pity. We could compare these Taskenti with mine. I am actually breeding them

GoatCheese

Veteran
That's a pity. We could compare these Taskenti with mine. I am actually breeding them

Well, if you don't mind, i can drop some photos and thoughts on that Taskenti- thread you've started. Cool thread, btw. ...But it's gonna take around 3 months before i have any room to flower those.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
To the OP, jrelax/Russian/etc..

You seem to be new to cannabis or at least new cannabis strains. It is enjoyable to see someone experiencing it all for the first time. New levels of high and effects. Good for you! Enjoy it!

What would be really interesting to me, would you tell us about what it is like to live in Moscow in 2019?

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
To the OP, jrelax/Russian/etc..

You seem to be new to cannabis or at least new cannabis strains. It is enjoyable to see someone experiencing it all for the first time. New levels of high and effects. Good for you! Enjoy it!

What would be really interesting to me, would you tell us about what it is like to live in Moscow in 2019?

I agree. What is the weed culture like in Russia and is legalization something people there discuss amongst themselves or is it just understood that it probably won't happen anytime soon?

Carraxe

Veteran
Well, if you don't mind, i can drop some photos and thoughts on that Taskenti- thread you've started. Cool thread, btw. ...But it's gonna take around 3 months before i have any room to flower those.

Yes, feel free to do that. That'll be nice, I expect my thread to last

Cheers

heres some shots of some sour starfighter tops and a lower nug for anyone interested :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Burt

Veteran
God bud for me
Always a 2 hour nap 30 minutes after imbibing
Wonderful strain with taste and strength to match the OG’s fosho

Latest posts

Latest posts