What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how you carry the herb?

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
hello, i don't know is this right area to ask but how you carry your smoke at outside of home?

i prefer film roll case or inside of a grinder. i don't like plastic zip bags.

superx

Veteran
Usually just wrap it in cling film then squeeze it into a finger of a latex glove, tie it at the end then I just cheek it between my ass.... Not worth the risk my country of residence.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Dubai?

That is really securing your herb!

I usually have joints pretwisted in a doob tube.

Or occasionally behind my ear.

And maybe one or two poked into my beard.

And a couple in my shirt pocket.... and inside my coat.

Don't forget the one I smoke while I'm walking or the pair for the tavern.

shithawk420

Veteran
hello, i don't know is this right area to ask but how you carry your smoke at outside of home?

i prefer film roll case or inside of a grinder. i don't like plastic zip bags.

I prefer grinders but if it's got a kief catcher they can get you for a felony if there's kief in it cause it's a controlled substance.be careful

superx

Veteran
Ireland, certainly not as severe when compared to Dubai but still very backward.

Couple of grams is enough to get yourself arrested followed by a very long dragged out court case which usually ends with a very large fine or a suspended sentence hanging over your head for 2 years, then you have the knock on affect after your arrest when they go back to your house and give it a good going over.

Small towns, small villages. Either way, every time your out and about you can guarantee you will be stopped and searched every week or so, its the knock on affect which bothers me.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Depening on how long away from home it goes like this. A few prerolls. Next a small or bigger jar with scissors and papers. Any more than fits in a jar I figure lockbox or odorproof duffel bag.

burmese

illegal here, so mostly pack in joints or paper together //no bags, because you are than dealer by police//
and because its mostly very stinky i keep it to cigarett pack,paper towels, or down to one sock

St. Phatty

For travelling, triple bagged, discreetly packed.

With the waterpipe emptied, so I can enjoy the ice at the motel and make an ice cold waterpipe with a clean screen etc.