What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this light bleaching or a def? Weird stuff..

Doesn't look like light bleaching but I also sometimes get random leaves do odd things like that. Never has caused a problem or been a sign of a bigger one.

I've always wondered if I splashed some water on the leaf and in burned or something.

getbuck

Doesn't look like light bleaching but I also sometimes get random leaves do odd things like that. Never has caused a problem or been a sign of a bigger one.

I've always wondered if I splashed some water on the leaf and in burned or something.

My first thought was nute-water + light bleaching, but this leaf is at the top, no chance of spilling water on it. You've had this same symptom?

Bongstar420

Def light/heat bleach.

You can see the outline of a leaf that overlapped the burnt one in the bleach spot on the central finger in the second photo.

Raising the light is best but cooler temps/air flow can do it if you manage it well.

Latest posts

Latest posts