What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Thai x Colombian Gold, Bubba Gum x (ECSD x SunSour #6) - Coco/Flood & Drain

BetaGrow

Blueberry Thai x Colombian Gold, Bubba Gum x (ECSD x SunSour #6) - Coco/Flood & Drain

Blueberry Thai x Santa Marta Colombian Gold
Bubba Gum x (ECSD x SunSour #6)

Coco/Flood & Drain
Cab Dimensions: 25" x 18" x 36"
Two 140 mm PC fans for outtake
Two passive 140 mm intakes
Weatherstripping

Veg Day 1

The top tray fills and drains once a day.

BetaGrow

Found the Sterlite cab on the side of the road. Feeding only about 350 ppm, pH is 5.8, and the water recirculates on a timer once a day. Shouts out to meadowman. Also DJM, and VaderOG from Youtube they helped me a lot with figuring out coco.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Nice setup! I really like your DIY flood and drain. Very cool. You know, I used to use one of those exact same Sterilite cabs as a mother cab a long time ago. Worked well for my purposes, but i hated that it lit up like a Chinese lantern from the outside without any kind of lining of the walls and ceiling. That was my only gripe though. It was a good cabinet that I used for years.

BetaGrow

Wassup hush...great to have you stop in.

Hahah yeah, it does light up quite a bit. Do they make black ones? Who knows, this one was one man's trash and another's veggie machine. :good:

Really digging the shelf system. :joint:

BetaGrow

looks like germ issues with the thia cross, i have plenty more. can't wait to see what comes of these. good luck beta!

thanks meadow...really no problem though. moved some dirt around with a toothpick because I got the same vibe. That particular plug checked at least is still coming up. Temps are around 72, prolly a little cold for the Sats. A few more will prolly pop up.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
how long you planning to veg these gals for? ive never personally ran any of your current genetics but im guessing the bbthai/cg will definitly like to stretch her legs? either way their healthy ..what are you feeding the little ones?

BetaGrow

morning vince...only vegging these ladies out until cuts can be taken. strongly debated going 12/12 from seed. over the past few months had my first experiences with indica-dom. plants, used to growing the sats vert in rdwc. think we're gonna go horizontal with the coco for flower this run. should be interesting.

theres a 32 gal rezzy in the room, ph'd to 5.8 @ 400 ppm currently. using ionic bloom for all stages, just in varying ratios. the seedlings barely got any, just enough to bump the ppm up to 350-400 range. also threw in some grow more jump start and biocozyme. inoculated the coco with recharge as well.

Heimdallr

Hi dude.

Once a day flooding might be a wee bit too much for such small seedlings - the seeds that haven't germed I'm willing to bet have turned to mush due to being over watered.

All the best with this one.

BetaGrow

Thanks for the concern. You're right that is very easy to do. If you look at Day 3 the plugs have had a chance to dry out. Did not feed today. Checked to see what's going on with some of the sprouts, they're not mush!

Last edited:

Heimdallr

Haha I like it! I like being wrong means I'm learning (;

Cool shit man! I like the f&d you've got going on it would save me a headache in the prop tent

All the best