What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Relists and new stock drop Friday 20th

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive sent in some Fat Bubba F2s and some Purple Kush x Pre-98 Bubba fems.

not sure about the re-lists... there could still be some bubba S1s i guess

VG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice....good work VG! You're making a lot of people happy with your consistency! :respect:

dank.Frank

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unless i'm missing something, it doesnt look like much of my new gear got listed today for some reason - sorry to those who were waiting on the Purple Kush x Bubba Kush fems... we'll have to wait for Clarence to let me know what's going on.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the CB... it looks like a few packs went up but im not sure if they were just re-lists. i sent another dozen packs in so there may still be some to go up.

cant really tell you any more till ive heard from clarence which may be monday now i guess : (

VG

t99

Veteran
TR, you paying attention today? Hope you were invited! And thank you for originally requesting this reproduction. Hope the next drop is an open free for all!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tbh i dont think C has listed all the packs i sent him as he was waiting on some usernames back from peeps, i may be wrong though

VG

hey verdantgreen, I gave Cherryjuana, Bluedigiberry, and bubba s1, how can I get on list for cherry bomb? I missed when they first dropped thinking it wasn't going to be swooped in seconds.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey BN im going to wait until the existing invites have gone through, see the CB thread for more info.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After the glitch last friday, all the Purple Kush x Bubba fems are now up, as well as the Fat Bubba F2's.

GL

VG

Red Fang

Veteran
I hope there are still some Cherry Bombs left after the existing invites are gone through, or that there will be more of these in the future. thanks!

Cannavore

Veteran
Yeah I never got invited otherwise I would have bought a pack.

Edit - Damn more packs are up. My seedbay handle is Cannivore. Invite me please, Clarence/VG!!

Latest posts

Latest posts