What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kush x Bubba Kush

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Thank You VerdantGreen for another opportunity to do some more testing for you. I loved the Cherryjuana F2 so i know this is going to be such a beautiful species with the genealogy behind it.

Purple Kush x Bubba Kush

-- Genotype: Las Vegas Purple Kush (Clone) x Pre 98 Bubba Kush (Clone Reversed)

-- Breeder: VerdantGreen

-- Lighting: T5 HO 2 FT 4 Blub / 1k MH / 1k HPS

-- Medium: Roots Organic 707 Aurora

-- Nutrients (Per 5 Gal Rez): Plain Water / PH 6.3

-- Germination Ratio: 5/5

-- Container: 16oz solo cup / 1 gal / 3 gal / 5 gal

NOTE: Planted them right into soil and they all sprouted with in 36 hrs. i plan on giving them a 2-3 month veg before flip.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

E.C. Haze

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full house germ rate whoop!

really looking forward to seeing what these do under some big lights :)

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice ECH! Subbed up on this one.

Im going to pop atleast 3 if not all 5 of my pack I just picked up for my next run. Current is at 4.5 weeks 12/12 so still a couple weeks off on germination of my LVPKxPre98 pack.

Very interested to see what you get out of these, perfect timing to watch your grow, you will be few weeks ahead of me so it will be like a look into the future of what I might expect to see from my own. :biggrin:

dj.scotfree

Great start ECH! I will def be along for the ride.. Looks like a killer cross.. Gotta love Verdant Greens work! K+ peace~ DJSF

DJXX

Veteran
you are gonna have some nice purples in those....nice..i love his Pre 98 Bubba...his work is so awesome...DJXX

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Purple Kush x Bubba Kush

-- Genotype: Las Vegas Purple Kush (Clone) x Pre 98 Bubba Kush (Clone Reversed)

-- Breeder: VerdantGreen

-- Lighting: T5 HO 2 FT 4 Blub

-- Medium: Roots Organic 707 Aurora

-- Nutrients (Per 5 Gal Rez): Plain Water / PH 6.3

-- Container: 16oz solo cup

NOTE: These pictures were taken from a few days ago. They are being transplanted into 1 gallon grow bags in 2-3 days. When they get transplanted ill label them 1-5. So far so good.

wO5VhPx.jpg

NBDIa0g.jpg

A0IN6kg.jpg

zBKxjTo.jpg

KvJq6ll.jpg

E.C. Haze

Johnnyseed

Subbed!

Starting to research more and more of VardentGreen genetics and along with BlueDigiBerry, this cross looks like it can be a true winner.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, unfortunately ECH has had a few logistical/life problems that resulted in him having to abandon this grow, the plants are no more afaik. Eastcoast is fine i think and there will be some more tests starting in the near future when he/we can sort it out.

best wishes and thanks to him, at least he showed the seeds have good germination rates!

check this forum for more grows of the PK x bubba. There is also another test grow going that im waiting to be posted up.

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts